What did ziva want in te end?

📎Zivas pov: 📎

I get in my car and drive to the navel base. I rang McGee saying I'm almost at the base cause I needed to talk to him about what I read. I get there a few minutes before him. I get the notes and the diary and read parts of it when McGee walks in. he sees that I have them and he runs and snatches them out side my hands. Why's he so secretive. "McGee talk to me about this?" I ask calmly before I lost my temper. "About what?" he answers acting confused and nerves I think hoping that I haven't read them. 'Mcgee" I shout losing my temper know. "Okay" he says giving in to mE "do u want the long or the short version?" he asks I think wishing to tell the short one "or why I didn't tell you how I felt?". "Erm well long and why". I answer to him. "Well..." McGee starts of "you wouldn't understand. For starters. I saw my father once a year and when ever I did he was just moaning at me. My mother hated my guts. This work involved so many people I loved. I'm a little ether than I was when I went away. I dating the women I've always wanted to. Don't tell anyone. I didn't tell you guys cause no one needed to know about it. One day you'd all be happy and you'd wake up the next day feeling the same with kids and married and I wouldn't be there and you'd have forgotten about me that's why I didn't tell you ziva." McGee said to me "I'm so sorry" he added. I can't believe it. "You go out with Abby?" I shout not realising what came out of my mouth. "I'm here for you" I say aswell. "yeah ziva. Don't tell anyone even tony!" he asks me hopeful for a yes which of course I said. We both leave no saying another word. After McGee helping me into my car I drove home." Hey honey what's up from work?" "Just some paperwork I forgot to do and suddenly remembered I had to do" I lie. I slouch onto the coach holding my stomach while snuggling up to tony. I suddenly feel a little kick from my stomach and so does tony as his hand is on my stomach to. We look at each other and smile and put our hands back on my stomach. We soon enough fall asleep while watching Marley and me.

🔬Abby's pov🔬

I wake up to see McGee asleep next to me on his coach. He stures and grumbles "morning beautiful" his morning voice is so erm well sexy. "Morning," I say while stretching "we gotta get ready for work" I say sitting up and walking to the bathroom. I get the spare clothes I kept in his airing cupboard. I change while McGee has a shower. We leave soon after but in our separate cars to make it less obvious that were dating. I walk in a few minutes before McGee walks in. We make sure no is coming as we kiss in m lab. Gibbs then walks in so we pull apart as fast as we could which was quick enough for Gibbs not to notice anything. Gibbs came to see if we had anything from today's case that we only just got the evidence. The computer then suddenly beeps with a face in. I get the address of the person who was on the screen who was called 'Peter Stevens'." Ring dinozzo and tell home to meet there" gibbs shouts while running towards his car well his gear then to his car. McGee rings him and tells dinozzo but while doing that just staring at me smiling but I can't help but smile back at him. We check that no one else is coming and kiss just before tony actually picks up.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE. WILL MEAN THE WORLD ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK. NEED ATLEAST 2 COMMENTS TO CARRY ON WITH THIS 📎🔬🎬📲🔫🔪💻📞💣📧📁🇺🇸🚑