another dilemma (ziva)

this will be a long one. sorry if you get bored. its really cold here in england. guess what im doin!!!! watching ncis. thanks for the reads and votes keep reading and voting as itmeans the world and helps my confidence a little everytime. sorry for any spelling mistakes, im terrible at spelling so sorry...

zivas pov:

were making our way to work when i reconise someone walking on the street. i pull over and jump out my car looking for them when tonys hand is on my shoulder i jump. the person i saw jusr disaperred. i turned back to get in my car when i saw her sitting in the drivers seat "leah" i say wondering whys shes here in the us. "get in" she mumbles just loud enough for us too hear. i sit in the passenger seat while tony clambers into the back. "what are you doing" i ask quandering. "well ziva, im leah aswari, you killed my dad and brother. its time for payback" she announces. wow. i cant belive it. she mossard. "your mossard though. you cant kill the directors daughter and fiance." i say trying to persuade her to let us gp. "so what?" she quanders "i can live with that. im on the run from mossard anyway". i leave it thinking of what i can say to help persuade her to  let us go. i sit and twiddle my hands together then play with the ring that had been resencly placed on my finger. "so whose the unfortunate man that will be marrying you" leah questions looking at the diamond cut ring. before i can say anything tony butts in "im not unfortunate, im very lucky to have her in my life. im luckiest person alive." "too bad it wont stay that long" she mumbles under her breath. "you could do better" she says about 2 minutes later but which seemed like years. i hate leahs guts so much. she stops the car outside a barn i look around not noticing that she had a needle in her hand about to jab me in the arm. she stabs me and there's a stinging sensation going up my arm. my head begings to spin and my eyes get all heavy and are about to close when i see tony trying to protect me but for him to get the same jab too which makes him suddenly fall between me and leah. i suddenly loose concouisness. i can hear muffled voices talking and i reconise leahs but not the mans. the voices suddenly stop for me to land on cold hard gravel flooring wacking my head so hard i loose concouisness completly. 

gibbs pov:

i wonder how all my team managed to do this. how could they all fall inlove with each other. i cant believe it. i sit at my desk waiting for everyone to come in. i'm fed up so i get my special morning coffee. i get back to see mcgee and abby coming in. i walk to mcgee and aask him to come back for one last time. he has changed his mind and hes coming back. i take his badge and I.D out and hand them to him. he walkes abby to the elevator and kisses her goodbye even though theyl lsee each other in a few hours. he walks over to his desk which hasnt changed since hes gone. i hear a wisper under mcgees breath "home sweat home" i smile a little because its good to have him back on th team. i get a call a second later saying that a dog walker found a car which had zivas number plates with blood on the inside which homoside tested and found that it was tonys and zivas. "pack up mcgee, were going to the woods." i say while i run down the stairs rather than waiting for the elevator. "tony and ziva have been kidnapped blood in there car. hurry up mcgee." i  say reaching the car a second before him as we both jump in i turn the engine on and speed of to find the rest of my team. we find the car and i jump out and me and mcgee do as much as we possibly can. 

comment what you think good or bad. i hope you like. carry on voting and reading. gonna be pretty busy cause i have an english gcse on monday so revising for that and i have a tone of homework but ill update as soon as i can. i love you probies ;)