back from israel.

tonys pov: 

we're going home today from our holiday in israel. i look over at ziva and she's perfect. she keeps looking at the ring i put on her finger 14 days 5 hours and 45 minutes ago. she looks up smiling at me. i lean in to kiss her. we dont let go for ages. we pull back and just look into each others eyes for 5 minutes. we discous where we are gonna have the wedding israel or america. we agree on america but her eyes are saying israel. i meantion having it in israel and she says yes. we're having the wedding in israel around winter. "who'd you want for our bridesmaids darling?" i ask. "babe, you know, i want abby and my best friend from mossard lola. who'd you want as your best man?" she asks me. i dont need to think about whose my bestmen are going to be. "mcgee and ducky and jimmy." i say. she looks shocked when i say jimmy but i love him like a brother even though i  act like i hate him. "oh" she says to this. she snuggles down and cuddles up to me. i can feel her shivering. "excuse me miss, can i have a blanket or two please?" i ask the air assisant. "sure" the person says going to get the blankets.  she brings the blankets and i just look round and there are people who are acting suspicious. i get up trying not to wake up my baby girl. i sneak to toilet. i get my gun out and say " NCIS drop your weapon." they put theres down and i kick them away. i get my handcuffs out and i need zivas so i get the assisant person to keep an eye on them while i run back and grab her cuffs. i get back and then cuff the other people. ziva is awake when i get back. she sat up all yarning and tired "wheres me handcuffs?" she crocks. "people were acting suspicious and i arrested them cause i think they were going to take over the craft so i arrested them." i explain to her. "my little soldier" she says after i explain. we go back to cuddling and we fall asleep until the plane lands.  we get the suspects of the plane and take them back to base. we also need to tell the guys that were engaged. 

zivas pov: 

we're back of holiday. im still not used to the ring on my finger. i keep looking down at it and then smiling, then looking at tony then back to ring. the only thing that annoys me is that  the suspects are in the car who where taking over the plane. i feel wierd. i donk know  why but i hide it from tony. i dont want him worring. we finally get to base and take them in. we go up to squad room after taking the suspects to jail in the base and we see McGee sitting at his old desk. i blink just to make sure that im not dreaming that my best friend is back. its not a dream. me and tony look at each other and then run toward him. we hug him. you dont know how much i missed him yet i never let it show. "well done you two, i cant believe you guys actually did it. and dont ask about why i left " after hugging us. "okay" we both say looking at each other (me and tony). " but your engaged, its amazing" mcgee interups. abby and the rest of the team come up including jenny.  " guys we have something to tell you, were engaged," i say talking tonys hand. they all come and hug us and ask us about our holiday . we say everything abot what happens. i look at my desk and i have a tone of paper work, and so does tony. we both try to do the paper work and i seem to fall asleep in the middle of sorting it out. i wake up with stabing pains in my stomach.....