The scan and how they take it

SORRY IT'S A LONG ONE ...HOPE YOU LIKE. COMMENTS AND VOTES ALWAYS MAKE MY DAYS SO CARRY ON READING AND VOTING AD COMMENTING.

Zivas pov:

4 days later......

Omg. today's the day of my scan to see if I'm actually pregnant. It's been really hard to keep it from tony and Gibbs since I've not been to any crime scene in 4 days. Tony's worries but I just say its nothing I just say I'm tired and have a bug. My appointment at the hospital is at 12:00. hopefully I would of gone and been back by the time they get back from today's crime scene. I finish the paper work finally. I walk over and sit at McGees desk. I miss my best friend so much of course I don't show it. I look through his desk to see of he left anything. There's a note book and some paper that he's written on. I shouldn't read it but I can't stop myself. I read it. I never realised how depressed McGee was and how he hated being called probie, losing Kate, not being able to get with Abby, how Gibbs and jenny pick on him, his family treating like dirt except his sister. I don't know why he didn't say anything. he's my best friend. he said he had two sisters but one died when he was 14 as she had cancer. I look at my watch and it's 11:30 so I put the paper and note pad back in his desk. I get to my car and drive to the hospital. I get to the hospital and make my way to the maternity unit. I get the desk "ziva david" "ok thank you please take a seat well call in a few minutes." the reseptionist says. I walk over and sit in a chair reading the talk magazine. I'm shaking so much. I'm so scared. a few minutes later a midwife calls me. I follow her into a little room and lie down on the bed. "Lift your shirt please and this will be a little cold on your stomach." She says while putting the gel on stomach. The gels not that cold. She puts the scanner on my stomach and looks on the screen. I can hear a heartbeat so I must be pregnant but with how many? she turns the screen "your pregnant" she says smiling. I smile. I'm having a baby. me and ring are having a baby. Tony! I need to tell tony but I don't know how to put it into words. "Do you want a print out?" she asks. I nod "could I have 10 please for all my family to see" she prints out ten "see you in a few weeks mrs David" she says while I walk out. I drive bak to base thankfully the team aren't back. I go down to Abby "how'd it go zi?" Abby asks. "I'm pregnant Abby." I'm smiling "wanna see?" I ask. "yeah" she screams giving me one if her hugs,"what u gonna tell tony?"she asks. oh crap. I haven't thought of telling tony I just thought how wonderful it is that we're gonna be parents. I leave thinking of how ill tell tony. I sit at my desk and the team walk in. Tony comes up and kisses my forehead. I have a tingle down my spine. Abby calls tony to tell him she has something about the case. They go down but I stay doing stupid paperwork.

Abby's pov:

I got a beep on my computer. I Tony the squad room and tony answers. I tell them to come down. I tell them what I found and they leave. Tony then sees the sonogram picture on my desk. "Your pregnant abbs?" he asks "no, why?" I answer puzzled. "why is there a sonogram on your desk then?" oh crap! I was meant to put that in a draw. "Tony I can't say but it's someone you know." I say scared. "ZVAS PREGNANT! AND SHE DIDN'T TELL ME!!!" He screams at me while running up to the squad room. I try running after him to stop him. He's to fast a runner for me to catch up with.

Tony's pov:

zivas pregnant! Pregnant! she's pregnant with my baby! why didn't she tell me? I storm up to the squad room and confront ziva. I'm more angry of her not telling me about it. I wanted a child with her but I wanted to be there through every part of her pregnancy. I'm storming up the stairs two at a time. I finally reach the squad room "Ziva, your pregnant and you didn't tell me!" I begin to scream at her. "tony calm down! I was going to tell you I just..." she try's to say. "didn't want to or just going to leave it or even have it with out letting me know or have an abortion and never tell me. you told Abby and didn't tell me." I interrupt screaming at her. "Tony" ziva try's to say holding back her tears. I'm crying and I never cry. I make my way out of the squad room saying "ziva forget about us. the weddings off. sorry I just can't zi" everyone's looking our way. I hear ziva saying "tony" over and over again between the tears running down her face. Gibbs walks past "what's up tony?" he asks. "ask ziva" I snap running to my car. I get in and drive of and find my way at McGees. I knock on his door and he looks puzzled but takes me in. He's never seen me this sad a specially crying. "McGee can I stay with you for a few days ?" I ask. "Sure why?" he asks. "zivas pregnant and didn't tell me but told Abby. she had a scan. I found it on Abby's desk. I got pissed had a go at zi for not telling me and said it was over" I tell him. "why tony? you are meant to be together and she was probily scared if telling you" he says. I know he's right but I don't confess it though. "ill wait a few day" I say back at him. I fall asleep on his couch