back to work

THIS INCLUDES ERM... SEXUAL THINGS SO DONT READ IF U DONT WANT TO READ IT BUT ITS BASICALLY TONY AND ZIVA DOING IT BEFORE WORK zivas pov: 

i wake up with Tony bringing my breakfast in for me. i dont see why though? its my day back to work but i have to stay at desk duty. its been about 3 weeks since ive been out of the hospital. McGee can soon have his place back as me and Tony are going to buy a place together but we have to tell gibbs yet. we will leave it for now until we actually get a place. i eat what tony brings me while he lies on his side talking about some movie that ive never even heard of. i finally finish the food and get up to go to the shower when Tony grabs my arm and pulls me back and whispers sudectively "were do you think your going miss's" he kisses me. " to have a shower now let me go or you wont e making it into work today." i say with him letting me go. i walk to the athroom and im just about to get in the shower when tony shouts "got any room for me to join you?" i grin and open the door dropping my gown and standing in the door way. Tony turns around and stares. i turn and about to go in the shower when i say " you just gonna stand there and stare rather than join me" looking ack giving him a wink. he wiggles his boxers off and walk to me and kisses me. he liftes me up into the shower. his hand egings to fondel my breasts which makes me moan a little then he kisses my neck my me arch my back before his hand begins to wander lower. my moans get louder and tonys face gets into a bigger smile. i pull his hand and just scream "tony stop fucking playing with me and do it already. i press hard against him and he says his hips in time with mine and groans get louder and louder. i jump up raping my legs around him and etc... that lasts for atleast 15 minutes efore we get out while my legs are still around him. he throw me on the bed and then he joins me. he kisses me but i pull back "tony we have to get to work". Tony gets of me and pulls his oxers on while i look for my lacey matching undie set. i find them and put them on and sit down at a desk mcgee has in his bedroom. i start putting my make up on when tony comes up behind me and kisses my kneck. i tilt my head up and kiss his lips." you dont need make-up abe you so beautiful as it is." he says while trying to find a tie somewhere around the appartment. i dont believe it so i finish my make-up. i get up and grab a white v-neck tee and some bootcut jeans. i put them on and find my boots and tie them up on my feet. we're ready with tony just spiking up his hair and me grabbing the keys which were on the table. we walk out i lock the door and throw the car keys to tony as he hates my driving and doctor said no driving for another week. i get into the passenger side and tony turns the engine on and drives while i turn the radio on and "let it go" by demi lavato comes on. its my favourite song at the moment. i turn it up to the loudest it can go and me and tony begin to sing. this is the best. we laugh so much and try to sing but it doesnt work. when the song ends we are the traffic lights just before the navel base so i lean into tony and kiss him. the kiss gets more passionate more and more every second. we loose ourselves until the car behind us honks their horns. we pull apart and tony drives of. we finally reach the base and get out the car and walk against each other until the elevater where i give him a peck on the cheek while tony whispers "youll do great today. its going to kill me not being able to kiss you and youch you all day." the smile on my face fades "same" i whisper. the doors open and i walk out. everyone looks up and claps until abby jumps up and hugs me. i look at tony and smile and mouth " i love you" before i make my way down to my desk.