Is tony and ziva ok

SORRY IT TOOK SOO LONG TO UPDATE IVE JUST BEEN REALLY DOWN LATELY. IVE HAD LOTS OF COURSEWORK AND GCSES TO REVISE FOR AND ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS SO BEEN SHOPPING ALOT. HAD LOTS OF PARTYS TOO AND GOT DRUNK QUITE A FEW TIMES. AND MY GREAT GRANDMA DIED AND HAD THAT FUNERAL. SO HERE I GO AFTER A LONG TIME.

zivas pov:

I can hear the beeps on the machine and the doctors and nurses rushing around shouting we've lost him. I wonder who they've lost. on no it could it be tony. it can't be tony. it can't be. I have to wake up and talk to him and tell home not to leave me. I try to scream out to tony but the words can't leave my mouth. I try screaming again but nothing is coming. I try to open my eyes instead but they're locked shut. why can't I move??? I have to.tony can't leave me.

Gibbs pov:

I can't believe two of my kids are in commas this can't be happening. not again. I can't loose another agent. not after Kate, mike, and Rachel (made up agent Rachel). They can't die on each other either, I mean they're in love. try can't live without each other. I suddenly hear "we're loosing him" being shouted by nurses and doctors. they rush to his need and his heart beat comes back up again but then the nurse shouts "were loosing her" not ziva too. this can't happen. atleast Tonys alive but they need to get ziva back which try do but they take we to a cit-scan which revealse a blood clot in the brain. they take her into surgery to get rid of the blood clot. " it's a 6 hour op. I think you should go home and get some rest" the doctor says to me but I can't leave tony. I go sit by him and do my famous head slap to him " don't die on me tony. you scared the living day lights out of me like ziva too" "Whatttt " tony splutters "ziva had a blood clot in her brain and she's in the middle of an operation to get rid of it... She has an 80% chance of survival." I answer not wanting to lie to tony. I leave him to take it all in so I go back to base and try and help McGee.

Tonys pov:

"Ziva had a blood clot in her brain and she's in the middle of an operation to get rid of it... She's has an 80% chance of survial" Gibbs told me just after I woke up. He leaves me so I take it all in. I can't loose ziva.shes the love of my life and my fiancé. she can't leave me. when she got captured and turtered about 4/5 years ago it killed me and I can't go through that again.

I forgot that it's McGees first day back and it was to find us. I feel so sorry for him. he left so he wouldn't have to go through the pain of seeing people he loved in pain and we were turtered. I hope he's okay. I don't want him to leave again. He's my brother, well the closest thing I have to one and my best friend.

The doctor walks in and takes me from my thoughts "are you okay mr dinozzo?" "Erm, well I'm in pain everywhere, and can't remember what happened when we got turtered or how. how's ziva david? she's my fiancé and she was turtered too" "she got out the op okay. I'm sorry but her memory won't be back to normal for a few days so she might not remember you. I'm sorry sir. I'll give you some more pain relief." he leaves after giving me pain. Relief. my eyes suddenly get tired and I sleep but all I can see is my turterers face but my eyes stay closed. "ahhhh" I suddenly scream. I keep seeing his face and I hate it. I struggle to sit up and stand up and grab the iv line and go for a walk. I find myself walking to icu. I look through the window to see ziva lying down on life support looking so peaceful yet covered in bruises... tears seem to leave my eyes and I fall to the floor then I see someone stop infront of me. I look at the shoes and it's Abby. she sinks down and hugs me and comforts me.

FINALLY DONE... ANS ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS AND I PROMISE ILL UPDATE BEFORE THEM AND HAD GCSES TO DO