ncis: second chance

tony's pov:

today is the day i propose. Only McGee knows but i have a feeling that Gibbs knows something. Tim helped me with everything; the ring, the speech. I cant believe how much he knows about what to say and stuff. I cant wait until i finally do it. Me and Ziva are going on holiday in a few weeks. We are going to see her fathers grave and the olive plantation that she loves and goes on about. I'm going to propose then. But before i know it we are on our way to a dead marine in Qouniko. we go out and Ducky pronancies that the marine has been dead since twenty one hundred last night. McGee's not here so we have to go off with out him. i ring him up and say "Gibbs has been looking for you. come straight to Quoniko." i put the phone down. 

McGee finally reaches us. he looks at the body then turns and runs. Before McGee reacheshis car Gibbs stops him by putting his arm out. He makes McGee turn round to face him by twisting his shoulder. "why'd you run?" gibbs shouts at him. "i know him boss. hes my half brother, mt father had an affair and had a child with the person andd hes him. i have to go!" McGee shouts at him trying to move out the way. Gibbs doesnt stop him from going but you can tell he's maad at him for not telling him about his half brother. i was mad too. 

squad room: 

McGee walks in "how come you didnt tell us you had a half brother tim?" i ask in a annoyed voice. "it wasnt any of your business Tony, you dont have to know everything in my life!" he snaps at me. he is never like this. i leave it cause i dont want to annoy him anymore than he alreeady is. i wonder why he didnt tell us. we wouldnt have acted any different if he had a brother as if he didnt. we just stand ther in arqward silence. Gibbs walks in and nods to McGee and then towards the elevater. how dumded is McGeek. i feel for Tim though. hes gonna get a rolokin from Gibbs and then moaned at by us. Oh Well its his fault for not telling us about his brother and then running of from the crime scene. 

authoures note: this is my first try so please comment what you think itd make my day. next part ill try update soon. not that long but oh well. hope you like :)