what happens happens!!

carrying on. this will be a  short update cause im tired. i know its not good but i try my hardest to do this. comment what you think cause id love the feedback.... 

McGee's pov: 

i drive back to DC navel base. i hope the team are t the airport saying byr to Tony and ziva. thankfully they are. the car park is empty except from jennys car. i go up to her office and knock on the door there is no answer so i walk in. shes not in so i sit down and take my badge and ID off and place it on her desk. i then take my gun of and take it apart and leave it on her desk too. i thinks in mtac so i just walk out like nothing is wrong. i go to my car and drive of because i cant be doing with anyone moaning at me. i drive to the nearest take out and i throw my phone away and get food. i go to my appartment to send a letter to my landlord saying i wont be living there anymore. i pack my stuff and get it in my car. im moving to NY. I post my letter then drive to NY. i drive through the night and go to a estate agent and find an appartment that i can move into straight the way. while im on my way to my new apartment i find a mobile phone shop so i go in and buy one. i get to my appartment get my type writer out and start  writing deep six again. 

jenny's pov: 

i went into my office to find a badge and a gun on my desk i run over and look at the ID. its McGee's. i take this as he is quitting. i dont know why hes leaving though. i have to tlak to gibbs. im pissed at him for leaving. he was a brilliant agent. i was going to offer him his own team in new jersey. i put his gun and badge and ID in my drawer. ive got to get on this case. i seem to a bit but i seem to nodding of. 

(her dream) 

its back in paris. in bed with leroy. we have passonate sex. we get woken up at  7 am by our boss. they said they got a place for us to go and collect the witnesses and bring em back to dc. Leroy gets a car and gets me to sit in the front. we go to gog (a made up jail) to collect them. we go staright to the airport. and go through security."we dont tell anyone" we say in synce but the witnesses heard us and said theyd keep it a secret to. we get back take the witnesses to navel base and go back to mine and have more sex.

(back to normal time)

theres a nock at my door. gibbs walks in. "whats up jen" i get up and show him McGee's ID badge and gun. Gibbs face is in shock by what i just showed him. tears are falling from my eyes but i hide and gibbs just rushed out my office grabbing mcgee gun and ID.