Meanie • k.s.j

"I say, you got to stick to dancing than singing."

Giggling, I looked at Kenneth and he pouted. We are seated at their backyard's hammockbecause we got nothing to do and we're both bored. His parents are out with Matthew and his girlfriend, and so was my parents. We are eating some sandwiches.

He took a big bite. "You're a mean girlfriend." He told me and I laughed.

Sipping on my lemonade, I spoke. "Truth hurts doesn't it, babe?" I laughed again and he rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm such a nice boyfriend to you, why do you treat me like this?" He pouted again and then he shook his head. I nibbled his nose.Kenneth sits up a bit and he took his cap off, running his fingers through his hair and placing back his cap back on his head. "Why are you staring?" He asked and smiled.

Smiling a bit, I say. "I'm not staring, I'm gazing." I said. He snorted and then he laughed. He placed his sandwich down and mine too as he pulled me, so I was now sitting on his lap. He bit my cheek and I giggled. "Kenneth." I laughed. "You know, your lap was so soft like a girl's. It's something like a cushion in there or something." I told him.

He smirked at me. "So that's why you would always want to sit on me, hmm?" He was giving me a very malicious look and then he bit his lip. I choked on my sandwich and started coughing violently.

Kenneth just sits there, still smirking at me like an idiot. "Oh my fucking gawd, Kenneth Paul." I screamed and buried my face in his chest, he must not know nor see that I am blushing like crazy. He pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my body.

I didn't looked up at him, but he giggled lightly. "Truth hurts doesn't it, babe?" He asked, mocking me. And when I finally recovered from that instant blush on, I looked at him and the smirk was plastered on his face.

It was my turn to pout. "You're a mean boyfriend." I said. He took my lemonade and then finished it off while I just watched in annoyance. "That's mine and I'm still thirsty!" I said. I threw a piece of lettuce at him and he shrugs, picking it on his chest and then shoving it in his mouth. "Get me another one." I said.

He shakes his head and finished his sandwich as well. "No, you said I should stick to dancing than singing." He told me.

"I was stating the truth." I said and rolled my eyes at him. Then I poured those left ice cube and I took one, popping it in my mouth and then chewed.

Kenneth looked at me in disgust. "Ew." He said. "I don't trust girls who eats ice cubes as a snack." He trailed off and then sipped on his soda. Though, I took his can and then spilled it on him, aiming down for his shirt because it was ice cold. "Fuck that shit!" He exclaimed. "Shit, shit, shit! Cold!" He says and stood up and I was left laughing.

When he recovered, he gets two ice cubes from my glass and then pulls my bra to put it there. "Kenneth! You're a dick!" I exclaimed and chased him around while my breasts were cold and wet.

He shoots me a goofy smile when I got tired and we settled back down on the hammock.

Then, he burped and then blew some air at me. "Oh my gosh, Kenneth. Are you being serious?" I buried my face in my hands and he pulled me to kiss me.

"I love you so much, A." He laughed and then pulled me closer to him.

After eating, we were walking at the edge, or the gutter of their pool and then we're joking to each other when I was talking about something when he pushed me. "Ugh, Kenneth!!!" I squealed and then giggled. Swimming to get back and stand up, I was trying to push him.

He was laughing. "I'm sorry." He laughed and when I was pushing him, he grabbed me and got us both into the water instead. Then he swam and managed to get out of the water but I pulled his left foot and he laughed until we were both in the water again. He got us out later on.

"I hate you." I said and then he lifted me up bridal style. "No, no, no, no, no! Kenneth!!!" He ran towards the pool and we were both in the water, again. Gasping for air, he pulled me up and then kissed me.

Leaning in, he pressed his soft, plump, pink lips on mine. He pulled me closer and then my fingers played with his hair. I smiled into the kiss, and he bit my bottom lip. We shared a passionate kiss and then he deepened the kiss. I pulled away, gasping for air.

Chuckling, he smirked. "So baby, how about we take a shower and dry ourselves off, so you can sit on my lap?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I slapped his arms.

My cheeks flushed. "Shut the hell up." I told him and he pecked on my lips.

"Is that a yes?" He asked again.

Looking up, I chuckled. "I love you Kenneth." I kissed him once more. He huskily responded right after. Ugh, his deep voice will be the death of me.

"I love you too, April. So much."

*****

tHEYLL BE EIGHTEEN IN HERE SO U GUYS WONT PICK A FIGHT OR LECTURE ME AIGHT. yes april, i love u too. i cant stop playing no money by galantis since i watched the dance video and kenny lookin so fine AYE

love u guys so much to infinity and beyond.