Bored • k.s.j

"Kenneth, baby?"

Walking into their house, I called for him because he was nowhere to be found. His parents and Matthew are out of town with his girlfriend because they're planning about getting married? I don't know, I totally forgot the reason.

"I'M SO FUCKING BORED!" There were noises upstairs. "Room!" He screamed and going upstairs, he was on the floor and he just finished putting all of the covers and the bed sheets on the floor in front of the telly. 

"Wow, you did this?" I asked and sat, plopping down on the covers as he laid down beside me too. "What are we going to do?" I asked him because I was pretty bored at home too. My parents are out for a date and I was an only child.

"Netflix and ice cream?" He asked and I nodded.

But to tell you, right now, Netflix was being boring as well. So we just decided to put Dear John because we haven't seen that yet. But before he would play the movie, I went down stairs to get more ice cream. Lucky me, there was Ben and Jerry's. 

I'm quite sure that his parents or Matthew, and my parents wouldn't mind spending time together. We're official and legal, so this should be all cool.

Running back upstairs, scrambling the steps up, I saw Kenneth on his phone. He looked at me and smiled. He patted the covers next to him and laid down. He rested his head on my stomach and he moved around a bit after pressing play.

The movie was a bit sappy and lovely, but I'm not like other girls who cries over one. So when it came to a love scene, I relaxed and then I felt something on my arms because it was over my boyfriend's hips. 

Fuck. I think he's being goofy right now because of the love scene. 

Slightly laughing to myself, I tried my best to hold it back because I knew he'll be embarrassed like the last time we were watching a romantic movie together.

When the movie was finsihed, we didn't do anything more but talked about random things. I was brushing his hair, running fingers through when I looked into his eyes. His orbs were getting darker by the minute. And I kind of gulped a bit and I just shrugged it off, biting my lip.

Then later on, I stood up to go to use the bathroom and pee. When I walked back into his room, I asked him. "What do you want to do now?" I said.

"You." He mumbled and I slapped his arm.

Chuckling, I sat up. "Hell to the motherfucking no, San Jose." I told him.

He giggled and then scooped me close to him. "I was kidding." I felt his hot breath on my tummy. "I know we're young and we're both not yet so ready but can we please at least make out?" He looked up to face me and asked.

I ran fingers through his hair again. "Romantic." I stalled. Kenneth and I have been dating for five months now and we already kissed but not that much. We would cuddle but it didn't go anywhere. Nothing more.

"Please?" He pleaded and looked at me in the eyes. And I swear, his orbs shifted darker again. "At least let me kiss you with more passion than a peck." He sat up. "I can't keep myself away from you, and I can't take this any longer." He says. And mother freaking odds, his voice shifted deeper, and a bit huskier when he said that. 

"Kenneth, just.... Fine." I was thinking if I'll push him off or give this one a chance. Ugh. 

"Just what, baby?" He asked with worried eyes.

I huffed and pulled him closer. "Just kiss me." I smile a bit and he giggled, and that's when he leaned in and placed his lips on mine. It was soft and perfect. He snaked his hands around me and pulled me closer to his chest as our lips moved in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he went faster and smiled in the kiss. He groaned once when he bit my lower lip, my hands running through his hair at the back. I pulled away for breath, and Kenneth went to my neck. He kissed my neck up and down. I grabbed his head between my hands and pulled him to my face. I leaned in for a kiss and he went in too. We hit each other's lips hard but neither one of us acknowledged that. He grabbed my bum and pulled me closer. I put my arms around him once more and he straddled me. I groaned and he took charge. He kissed me with passion and let his tongue slip in my mouth. I did the same to him and smiled. He was breathing heavily and later on I felt a tug at the hem of my shirt.

Swatting his hands, I pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine. "That was amazing. I love you so much, Sahana." He whispered and kissed my forehead.

"I love you more, Kenneth." I smiled.

"But I love you most, and that will never change forever." He hugged me and then we cuddled. He leaned in and kissed me again. It was perfect. "Mind spending the night? Sleepover?" He asked and I shook my head, sending a quick text to my parents about it. 

*****

this was short im so sorry sahana, but i hope u like it bec i personally find this really cute tbh. i'll be updating dissimilar later on, after making last imagine for the day for lexie. :)

love u guys to infinity and beyond.