Fangirl • k.s.j

"Would you date a fan, Kenneth?" 

I paused the video as I admired his expression upon hearing the question. That's what they would always ask him. Because for years of dancing along the rest of his group, going to a lot of countries around the world, getting famous, known for being good looking dancers, and then looking just like boy bands, they have attracted millions of girls that would die to meet them. You know, just like One Direction. 

But no, they don't sing. They dance. Well, except for one who also makes covers of songs.

And in one of those million fan girls, there's me. Who squeals and gets crazy whenever I hear any words connected to my favorite boy group. Boy Squad. Have you seen their dance video What's The Move? There's a big, big chance that you're older than these five dancers. I'm not sure. But fortunately, I thank my parents so much for making me and getting me out of my mother's womb the same year as one of them. Anyway, as I was saying, they're the ultimate boy band dance crew today. And there's only one thing I always dreamt of, and that's meeting them.

Living in Los Angeles seems like it makes everything too easy for me to meet them. I tell you, even if they live here, and I'm quite near to them, it's hard to get closer to them. Why? Obviously, they're famous, rich, and all of that shit. They'll always have bodyguards with them and their homes will be somewhat like a top secret. Like why not? I'm sure they don't want girls screaming, stalking, following them wherever they go. And the hardest part for me, and maybe to you too? For them, whatever a fangirl like me does, they'll just always look at us as fans, admiring them, supporting them, and loving them until who knows when.

Before I can even stupidly tear up about that thought, I just clicked the video to play it again.

Being a fan girl is hard. Especially when they have upcoming shows or something like that, even when I try to pass, it feels like it is a mortal sin not to go when in a fandom. I have friends who don't like my celebrity crushes, which is Boy Squad, so whenever they're around I can't be a hardcore fan girl. Despite of shows, when they're on something, I'll always feel like I have to watch the whole thing even they're in it in just like five seconds or something. It's also hard to switch from account to account on Twitter. Basically, personal and fan account. Even when I'm not in school or bored, but just at home and chill, I always make up scenarios of them with me in my head. And whenever I see any new photos of them, even if they're too silly at that photo, I'll always excuse myself while I ASDFGHJKL. Yeah, that. When I'm fangirling, no words or sounds or movements can express how much I'm freaking out.The worst of all? I'd always casually plan my future with them, even if they already have another girl shipped with them, whether fake or real. And even if you knew that it would never happen in a million years, because they don't know my existence so I'll be having emotional breakdown. But still imagine, anyway. Weird? There's no such word in any fandom. We're just dedicated.

On top of all those imagines I always do that keeps playing in my head, the only escape I'd always do is to write fictions about them. Casually fan fictions.

To the interviewer's question earlier, well, he didn't answer. He just smiled and then went on to another question.

When the video finished, there's this something that popped into my head, giving me a total idea on what to do next on the series I'm working on. I don't know how my mind does that. It's like one second, something really magical crashes in my brain like an aircraft, then boom. I know what to write and do next. I logged into my account, too excited to write about what will happen next and then thinking about my friends or people I knew to relate their personal experiences to make it more realistically dramatic.

(A/N: story of mah lyfffff)

My name's Eliana, warping my name because I wanted to stay hidden. Starting, I was about to type the title, because my readers are also waiting for the next update. "ELAINA!" I groaned as I heard my mother's voice call me from downstairs.