7th Fall • s.l

"YO YOU HEARD THE GIRL, LET'S GET BACK DANCING!!!" 

Kenneth shouted and he helped Gabe stand up then Will and Josh came closer with Tati and Tahani. I laughed at Sean as he pulled me to stand up. We're bored, and it's four o'clock in the afternoon and we're sleeping over at Sean's. But now, we're in his garage chilling.

But I am a clumsy one, so I was expecting that my face would hit the floor and that I'll fall on it flat but nothing. "Are you okay?" Sean asked me as he looked at me straight in my eyes. I just smiled at him and then I felt someone's shoe on our heads together. "What was that for?" He helped me stand up again and then we looked at Kenneth, hands resting on his hips.

Dusting off some dirt, Kenneth spoke. "Are we going to go back dancing or what?" He asked and then we all laughed. "Wait, how about we have a small competition? Whoever makes the best choreography wins." He smirked. 

And then of course, it was boy squad versus girl squad. "I'll judge!!!" Serris came in the room running while scrolling through her phone.

"Uhm, no." Sean said. "You'll team up with the girls for sure. Damn, feminists." He muttered and that's when we girls all laughed.

"Do you really think it would be that way? I'll ask the fans, and by fans, the population would be girls in majority. And they're all dying for you, shitheads." She pointed at the boys and we all crossed or arms and the boys raised their hands up in defeat.

We all separated and the boys are in Sean's room while us girls are in the living room. After an hour, we were all able to make a choreography. Then after we all agreed to dance, Serris was live on YouNow and then the boys went up first. 

(A/N: boy squad on udc and girl squad on onemillion dance. u guys check em out im obsessed w all these choreos!!! oml)

They started dancing and I watched them with wide eyes. The boys are so amazing, especially Sean. I was thinking that he was the one who made all the choreography with a bit help from Gabe because of the unexpected roll over. Okay, I'll admit. I couldn't take my eyes off of Sean as he danced. He made eyes contact with me and blushed as I smiled at his cuteness. They finished one last move and they did a little fun dance. 

They all smirked when Sean walked past me as he held my hand. I blushed and then called the girls. "Let's go, girls." I managed to say without stuttering. Asking Kenneth to play 7/11 by BEYONCÉ on my phone and then I turned around. Wait, why don't I get back to Sean and tease him for a little? Hm, that would be fun. Since we started, we were in the middle of the dance when I saw the guys stare at us with wide eyes and their jaw on the floor. We finished with some faces as we laughed then I smirked at Sean. "You might catch flies, baby." I whispered and he gulped.

Serris was on her phone and she asked the fans to drop who they prefer. She showed uswhat the fans are saying and all of them was wanting girl squad.

boysquad was daddies but girlsquad was more lit this time

boysquad!!!!!

tf now i want the girlsquad to make a dance vid to 7/11

sorry boys but i loooooovevevvvve girlsquad's sooooo

OMYGOSJD

HAVE U GIRLS BEEN WORKING OUT LATELY BECAUSE

me and my girls on the first day like