Intergalactic • s.l // unedited

"Your right hand on green."

Stretching a bit, I placed my right hand on one of those green circles, that was beside his left foot. "Your damn ass, is on my face." I said and he just laughed. Right now, we are playing an oily, colored twister at our apartment. Aside from it being so damn messy from all the food coloring, to add up how hard this game is it's because the oil was making it so slippery.

Sometime later, my whole body was shaking and struggling but I shouldn't lose, I won't dare losing. Because the loser gets to be wrapped up in the twister mat thingy like a burrito. Then Sean slipped and pulled me down with him. "You little piece of shit!" I exclaimed as Sean was still on the floor laughing at me.

"I love you, oh my gosh. I'm so sorry, babygirl." He pulled me closer to him while we're both lying on the floor as he kept on kissing me multiple times on different parts of my face.

Later on, he let me laid down on the floor as he rolled and wrapped me around the twister mat. He took a picture of me while laughing and pouting at the same time, if it's even possible, and posted it on Instagram.

@seanlew1125: the twister oil and food dye victoria burrito @brhvic

He strangled me while he was still laughing. "Ow, you pig!" I exclaimed as he just kept on laughing. Ugh, this guy.

It's funny how everyone imagined that my relationship with Sean is never going to work out. Why? Because I was just a fan, and I didn't expect that things would be like this far.

Growing up, I always thought that true love was red roses, dates on Saturday nights, little black box that held expensive things, and always knowing what to say. I always thought true love was a kiss in the rain, deep thoughts, and the perfect ending of a roller coaster relationship. But now, I realized that it was not like that at all.

Because, true love is ugly selfies, stolen photos, and eating or peeing in the bathroom while he's on the phone. True love is smiling confidently even when you know you have chocolate on your teeth. It's sarcasm and it's being frank, even when it hurts. It's late hours of the night just to ask how both of us was doing when it's been a long day and it's no make up and bad hair. It's tears from laughter, and it's nothing from any storybook you've ever read. It's never running out of things, and being comfortable in silence with each other. True love is watching The Notebook, even when we swore we never would. It's spilling my thoughts at 4 AM, when we should be asleep. It's the most unfortunate story I could imagine, but thank God it all happened. It happened to me and I did all of these things with him. True love is never losing the magic, because since the day I've met him, there's this magic that I wouldn't and never lose until who knows when. Ever.

Meeting him changed everything. The happiest I have ever been in my life was during all these years I was with him. I realize that in the scheme of things, that pretty much qualifies as no time at all, but that cannot discount the reality and verity of my feelings.

It's so wonderful how I found you, for you made me so happy, even at the times when I don't believe happiness at all. He made all of my dreams come true.

Sean Charles Lew, my favorite. My favorite pair of eyes to look into for hours and get lost in. My favorite name to see appear on my phone. My favorite way to spend afternoon. My favorite, and will only be.

But now, I can't help but doubt whenever he tells me that he loves me. Because for years of being in a relationship with him, he still haven't asked me that question yet.

Helping me stand up, Sean engulfed me in a sweet hug as he kissed my cheek. "Go take a bath, babygirl." He told me and gave me something, I was just about to ask why but then he pushed me inside the bathroom as she handed me a fluffy pink bathrobe.