15 • g.d.g

"It's been so long since we left California, Cassie. Haven't you moved on?"

Looking up to see my twin sister Celeste, resting her hands on her hips, I turned my attention back to the canvas I was working on. How could you forget and move on from someone who gave you so much to remember? He was the music to my song, his heart beat better than that of any drum set, his name was the constant pulsing through my veins, he was the rhythm that could not be broken, he was the note that was always on key, he was the tune that never faltered, and his heart worked in harmony with mine; creating a masterpiece only known to us, until it came, it was the time for our song to end.

 How could you forget and move on from someone who gave you so much to remember? He was the music to my song, his heart beat better than that of any drum set, his name was the constant pulsing through my veins, he was the rhythm that could not be ...

He was Gabe, Gabriel De Guzman. 

They say you'll never forget your first love, and that sounds just about right when it comes to you, like it did to me. Because no matter how many people I have met, no one has ever managed to fill the empty space left after him and I went separate ways. No one can make my heart race, nor skip beats as intensely as he could, no one can set off my butterflies wildly, no one can make my toes tickle and my vision as clouded. No one was quite like him, no one was quite like Gabe. When I fell for him, everything felt right. Like everything felt perfect from the moment I first saw him, as if we were meant to be. But now that everything's far from happening like that, I still hope, and wish for everyday to go back to the way it was. 

Celeste sighed and she gave me a weak smile. "You still love him, don't you?" She asked me, and her question caught me off guard.

I looked at her, and I never knew that the tears would roll down my cheeks. "I never knew he'd take up most space in my heart, and I never knew that the feeling doesn't go away." I whispered. "They said one day, all of my feelings for him will be gone, but here I am, three years later, with the same feelings as when I was fifteen." I told her softly. "Still in love with Gabe." I sighed.

"What happened?" She asked me.

Remembering everything, I smiled at the thought of him. "We were both so young, just fifteen. Our family have to leave, and he have to be on tour for The PULSE. He told me promises and he was even willing to give me a promise ring. But I declined, because all I ever believed that it was just young love, puppy love. And I was wrong, he was still running in my mind until now that I'm eighteen." I chuckled and wiped my tears away. "In those times, I told myself that it wasn't our time yet, and I chose to let fate decide. Because I always believed that if two people are meant to be together, they'll find their way back. If we're meant to be, we'll be together. Maybe not now, maybe not yet. But in the perfect timing." I finished and Celeste hugged me.

She smiled at me. "You'll be okay, everything will be okay, sis." She hugged me again.

Days passed, and now that my family was financially settled, we're going back to California. And did I tell you that I'm not ready?

What if I saw Gabe? I don't know what to say if ever my eyes would land in his again.

There, all that ran in my mind was to go the park. The last place that Gabe and I saw each other. And being the visually conscious I am, I took pictures of it for my Instagram feed. 

"Is the park too memorable for you to take some pictures?"

Shit. That voice.

I turned around to see him, and I was surprised that he got taller. His body and figure defined now. His voice got deeper. And his hair. His features. His whole personality. Changed. But still the same old Gabe that I love.

Looking down, I smiled a bit. "I just remembered something." He must not see that I am blushing.

"I remember something too." His sentence caught me off guard, making me look at him. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

Trying my best, I stopped all my tears from falling. "No Gabe, I'm sorry. And can we please forget about that already?" I told him and it was his cue to walk towards me.

He pulled me close and kissed me without any warning. He was too agressive, so I pulled away and pushed him. "I'm sorry, but I just want to let you feel something." He paused. "I want you to know that you never left my mind and my thoughts." He told me. "I want you to know that you're all I ever think about, Cassandra." Fuck, he called me Cassandra. He only calls me by my full name when he's serious. Or is he still serious? "Heck yes, Cassie. I'm serious." Shit. I didn't just say that out loud.

It was thrilling to hear him say my name. Not because of the way he said it, with the voice I love so much, or how he said it, like it might shatter on his lips. But it was thrilling, because for a second I knew I was the only thing in his mind. For a second, I knew I took up as much space in his thoughts as he always do in mine.

He closed the gap between us, his forehead resting on mine. "I want to hold your hand on a cold night, and wake up to your face every morning. I want to travel the vast expanse of your mind and scare away the spirits and bad thoughts away. I want to fall asleep on the pure sound of your heartbeat and taste the tantalizing feel of your skin. I want to wrap my arms around you tightly, and never, ever let you go. I want to fall asleep to the sound of your voice and wake up to the beauty of your smiling face. I want to kiss you from head to toe and drown in the sound of your giggles an endless laughs." He paused and then held both of my hands as he brought it up, planting a soft kiss as he never broke the eye contact. "I want you, in your entirety, and I want to love you endlessly." He finished and cupped my face in his hands.

Closing my eyes, I felt his warm soft lips on mine. Kissing me once more, he bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I let him explore me. But now, it was passionate and full of love. He snaked his arms at my waist to pull me closer, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers playing with his hair. I loved the way our lips danced in sync, full of passion, containing a lot of thoughts and emotions. And then I pulled away, gasping for air as I smiled sweetly at him and then resting my head on his chest.

He called me softly, and I looked up to see his face smiling down on me. "I still love you, and it never changed. Years ago, I didn't accept your promise ring because we were so young that time, and I never knew that it would still be you." I whispered.

Chuckling, he gave me a sweet peck on the lips. "So, do you want to go out and date me?" He asked.

Gabe was too adorable and irresistible. "I would really love that." I giggled and hugged him. "I love you so much Gabe, always did, always will." I snuggled and rested my head to his chest.

"I love you too Cassie." He whispered. "Always did, always will." I hugged him closer. But then I pulled away.

He must be surprised why. But I asked him. "What day is it today, Gabe?" I asked out of nowhere. He answered but he's obviously weirded out because he's giving me a very, very confused look.

"Fifteen. December 15, 2016." Shaking my head, I intertwined my fingers together with his as I pulled him away.

Fifteen. We were fifteen when we met each other. And it is fifteen when we got back together.

*****

oK I MADE A GABE IMAGINE BEC NO ONE WAS SUGGESTING LMAO

ILY GUYS IM BACK AT IT AGAIN IWTH IMAGINES

DONT MESSAGE ME, I REPEAT DONT MESSAGE ME BUT COMMENT ON MY LAST PUBLISHED PART OF DISSIMILAR YOUR DETAILS: • Your First Name/Nickname/What I'll call you.• Gabe, Kenneth, Sean, Josh, or Will? (CHOOSE ONE)• Plot of Imagine (WHETHER IT'S CUTE, SAD, ETC.)

p.s. i wont entertain personal messages for imagines. as i said, comment it down. x