Best Mistake • s.l

For seventeen years of my existence, I have never thought that things will be this far. 

Because for years of dancing along the rest of his group, going to a lot of countries around the world, getting famous, known for being good looking dancers, and then looking just like boy bands, they have attracted millions of girls that would die to meet them. And in one of those million fan girls, there's me. Who met the famous Sean Lew, by accident. To meet him was already so much more, but I don't know what the heck happened with the odds that came into my side and the wind blew fortune to me. After a month of meeting Sean by accident and being his friend, he asked me out on a date. And now, we're already dating for two years since I was fifteen and he was sixteen. Impossible? Think again, bitch. I'm just proved your envious ass wrong.

He's out of the country on tour with his best friends, and I have never imagined that my eighteenth birthday would be this sad. I didn't want a big party, so it was just a simple eat our and a little drinking with my closest friends.

Then their was loud knocking on the door. Opening it, I wasn't expecting him to come home this early. "Sean!!!" I exclaimed as I jumped in his arms and then he lifted me up while I immediately kissed him in his lips. "I thought you won't be home until the next month?" I asked him and he chuckled.

Sean pulled me again to hug me and kiss my forehead. "Surprise?" He grinned that showed his dimples and his cute cheeks. I pulled him inside as he set his bags down on the floor. Just then, I realized that Sean was staring at me the whole time so I did the same to him. He was leaning in, so I closed my eyes and he started kissing me down my jawline to my neck. A shiver goes down my spine as he started sucking on my sweet spot. It wasn't our first time making out though, it still feels like this is the first time. "I missed you so much, babygirl." Not caring about the marks he leaves on me, my body, I pulled his face up to meet mine and started kissing his mouth. He sucks on my lower lip, and I parted them to let out a moan, his tongue automatically sliding in to explore my mouth. And then, he starts kissing me harder and more rough than ever. He reached for my bum and gave it a squeeze. With my hands, tangling in his hair, he pushed me up so that I was sitting over his lap. Gosh, I love the feeling of being close to him. I felt his hand leave my backside and I pushed my face closer to his. He was turned on, because I can feel him hard, down there. Pulling away for air, he licked his lips and rolls over so now he was on top of me. His tongue was painting up and down stripes on my neck. And things started to heat up, and he was tugging my shirt. Pulling away, I smiled at him as I looked at him straight in the eyes. "I love you, Sean." He smiled at me as he claimed my lips again, this time, it was more meaningful, full f passion and love, and that's when I felt I was ready. 

His lips went to my earlobe. "I love you so much too, Vic. Happy eighteenth birthday, babygirl." He whispered in a low, deep, husky voice.

The next day, I felt my body too sore. So, we just decided to stay at our apartment for the whole day to watch movies and cuddle. Sean went to use the bathroom for a while when suddenly his phone buzzed. It was a text from a contact named 'bbg' so I tapped to see the message. I was nervous, but I wanted to see it anyways.

bbg: just call me if u wanna bby x

It wasn't long when I felt tears and that my vision got blurry. I quickly put back the phone and then pretended that I didn't knew anything. He realized that I was crying, I cannot hold back these tears so I just let them fall down. He hugged me but I pulled away. 

Without any second thoughts and a word, I left him as I ran home to my parents. "How could he do that to me? After everything we've been through?" I asked myself as I ran as fast as I could to get myself a ride home, not minding whether it would be a taxi cab or something.