The Bad Boy's Way • k.s.j

"I'll wait for you tomorrow in the locker's area, okay? 7:00 AM."

I hanged up and put my phone down on the desk as I finished talking with one of my friends and my project partner, Jess. She informed that she already finished almost all parts of the research paper and so all I have to do is finish the ones left.

(A/N: Sorry can't help it lol i wanna be here)

11:09 PM

Ugh. Fuck school. 

I was typing on my computer something for the school project which happens to have its deadline tomorrow. If you're asking me if I'm nerd then I'm not, it's just that I need to pass this stupid project so I can make my mom say yes about my dancing. The past few days, she restricted me on attending classes because she received a letter from my school that I was failing.

Just how cool is that shit, right? Argh.

The next day, I woke up extra early which was weird. I slept late then here I am, waking up at almost 6 AM. My school starts at like eight and I usually wake up at seven. I turned around, shifting position but my eyes are still closed. I stretched my arm and yawned, feeling something that I touched... wait. That must be nothing. That'll just be my puppy. I turned around again and opened my eyes, my puppy was still sleeping on its place. Then who am I sleeping with? On my bed?! 

I slowly turned around to check who it was. I'm kinda scared and nervous so I grabbed the pepper spray I was hiding just under the bed side table. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE PAUL???!!!?!?!?!?!?!????" 

He fluttered his eyes open and groaned when I slapped his arm which was hugging my pillow. He even turned around and then faced me again rubbing his eyes.

"Fucking crap, please don't call me that." He yawned. "And good morning to you too." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care, what are you doing here?!" I asked and stood up, backing away from him.

He completely opened his eyes and smirked. "I told you I'm courting you as what you wanted. And I'll win you back, remember?" He smirked again and gave him a disgusted face.

"Courting me? How many times do I have to tell you that we're over?" I scoffed. "We're over, Kenneth. OVER." I pushed him out of my bed and pushed him towards the window.

"Can I please use the door please?" He asked.

"What? No!" I pushed him. "I don't want my parents finding out that you're here. They might think that I'm letting a guy with me under covers." I snapped as he position himself on going out by the window.

I shook my head in annoyance when I realized that he has brought a ladder with him. Why did I even not thought of closing the window? Oh yeah, I was too busy with that stupid project. 

"I have a game and I want you there. See you at school, babe." He winked at me and I grumpily shut the windows when he was already out of sight. Heck no, I'm not going.

Kenneth Paul San Jose. One of the most popular bad boy, not just in school with his group, the Boy Squad. He's handsome, he's a dancer, he gets all the girls he wants and then he settled for the less which was me. We were perfect and everyone adored us, he quit partying, sneaking out, bullying the nerds, and influenced the boy squad to be good as well just for me. But one night changed him back to his old self. I can't blame him, he's a guy and I'm no beauty that's why he went to see another way too prettier than me. Who was I anyway? I'm just me who tries to pass school and dances to get my dreams come true.

I sighed and sat on the bed, burying my face on my hands as I tried everything to hold my tears back. Why is he doing this to me? I laid on my bed as I let my tears fall. He's making my every day harder and harder than before. I am moving on, but he wanted me back. He told me he loves me, and I love him too. But I am too hurt, he went way too offensive. Just by the thought of him made me feel so much pain as memories of him and I rushed back to my mind.