chapter01

hello; my name is min yoongi

i attend thorn academy. it's just like every other boring high school.

everyone is dull, i mean yeah, i blend in with the rest of them but it's so fucking boring.

my entertainment relays on my three friends, hoseok, taehyung and jimin.

when i'm in class and not with them, all i do is daze off out the window looking at it.

a dream, it's unbelievable. rose petal  academy for talented students. even the name is better then thorn...

apparently only seventeen students attend, all some what special. why can't i be one.

struggles man.
-
the bell rang, freedom is near.
i can already see myself at home, laying down, fantasy realms 5 for hours.

"yooooooonggggiiiiiii hyuuuuuunggg"

oh right, gotta say bye to this weeb first.

"what is it taehyung?"

"its my birthday soon!"

"and?"

"have you got me a present yet?"

"no? and i don't plan on"

he pushed me and grunted.

"hyung, i got you a haruka body pillow for your birthday"

"yeah, well i'm not gay and i'm not a weeb either"

"shut up, just please get me something"

"fine i'll get you some hentai magazines"

"really?!"

"whatever"

he pulled me in with arm and gave me some sugar. (lmao)

"anyway, goodnight tae

"anyway, goodnight tae.. see you tomorrow"

"yeah you too! the rest of the guys and i will text you later!"

"cool"

with that, i pulled my phone and headphones out and listened to some music, can't hold us by macklemore.

"return of the mack-"
i hummed the tune of the first rap verse since it was my favourite part.

the streets lights dimmed on the pavements, cars driving past me. i only was focusing on the music. just me and the sounds.

i closed my eyes slowly, taking in all the feelings when i felt something bash into my chest and something moan in pain.

hesitatingly i opened my eyes and noticed a girl rubbing her head on the floor.

she looked up at me, her eyes flashed. they were so beautiful... the music in my ears just made it more mesmerising to look at her.

she suddenly jumped up and tugged the ear phones out my ears.

"are you even listening?"

her voice was so soft yet she sounded frustrated.

"huh what? sorry, i couldn't hear"

i gulped feeling a bit embarrassed

"yeah, i thought so, anyway look where you're going next time kid."

"i'm not a kid!"

my embarrassment went away and i felt it was best to stand up for myself.

"are you sure about that?"

"what do you mean?"

"well, your phone case is kumamon?"

shoot... well played

"and? you tied your hair in pig tails!"

"so what! they look cute!"

they do...

"no it's childish, i suggest you let your hair down"

"i didn't ask for your opinion, my boyfriend likes my hair tied up so how about you take your lonely ass and go home to your wifeu"

i ain't a fucking weeb...

"well listen hear you little pig, i'm on my way to the shops so how about you leave me alone and go jump in muddy puddles."

"i don't have time for shit bags like you"

she rolled her eyes and a small buzz came from her pocket, she turned on the phone and looked at her notification.

she turned around and started walking in the way she came from, which happened to be the way i was going.

i followed her shortly behind and noticed she walked in the corner shop as well "and this little piggy when to the market", not taking any note to what she was up too i carried on looking for a magazine for taehyung.

i walked over to the far corner which seemed to be the 'adult' section, noticing all the hentai magazines i noticed a maid one and went to grab it when a pale hand landed on mine.

i looked up to see the same girl from earlier.

"what the f-"

she quickly pulled her hand away from mine looking at me blank.

"why you trying to get hentai magazines"

she said looking disgusted at me, wiping her hand on her short skirt.

what the hell does she think i do with my hands..

"what?! i should be asking you the same thing!"

silence.