me: you didnt ask *wink*

daisya: i shouldn't have to ask. if you wanted to go out, you should have said something

me: i didnt, that's why i didnt ask.

the shouting died out before some doors shut. guess they stopped arguing. socalo walked in the room sulking. he started changing the sheets. "things didnt go well?" i asked as i stood up. "she trippin. said.....we cant have sex in her house no more," he grunted. "damn. im sure we can meet up other places to--" he shook his head, his face twisting into a grimace. "im....im well known all around this city, ian. this was the only place where people didnt pay attention. people will know once they see me go in to a place then you go in any period of time after. they will know everything when they see that we leave from the same place," he tugged off the sheets angrily. "soo.....what does that mean?" i asked, walking towards the door. he just kept cleaning up the bed. i shrugged and headed into the shower.

i returned refreshed to the room, only to see him knelt against the bed with his face in his hands, sobbing his eyes out. i put on my clothes before sitting down next to him, rubbing his back. "wanna talk about it?" i asked. he took my hand and squeezed it tightly. "we.....we cant have sex no more," he whimpered, his voice cracking. well that's pretty messed up. "its nothing to cry about, socalo. im sure when the time is right, you can--" he tackled me on the bed, straddling my hips and kissing me harshly. he hadn't put any clothes on just yet but he did take a shower. he pulled away, his tears dripping on my face. "one more time, ian. just one last time," he whimpered kissing me again. he started kissing my neck, pulling my arms around him. "socalo,  i cant. i literally have zero left in the tank. last night was really draining for me too," i said. i didnt feel him getting hard either. his hand hit the bed next to my head really hard as he started sobbing into my neck. "i...i dont have any either!!!" he yelled, gripping my arm tightly. he kept rubbing his face in my neck. i sighed. "socalo....look at me," i pulled his head from my shoulder. the tears were pouring out his eyes. "its gonna be just fine. one day, you can come out and be free from the obligation. you can find someone worthy of this fine ass," i smacked, savoring the jiggle. "then you will live happily ever after, ok?" i soothed. he just kissed me passionately.

we made out for a good ten minutes before he finally pulled away. "dont get all depressed on me the next time i see you, ok? you never know what could happen. for all we know, this could just end up being temporary. now....i gotta go. i have another appointment in a half hour across the city," i said. he nodded, wiping the tears away. he got off me and i stood up. i fixed my composure. i headed out.

later on that night....

suman pov

its been years since ive felt nervous. he texted me a few minutes ago saying that he was on his way. he wasn't late or anything, i was rushing thinking that i was gonna be late and ended up being mega early. im good though. i showered, shaved, and put on good clean clothes. i even put on a spray of cologne. i hope he likes it. i thought it was nice but i dont really know his taste. i had put on casual clothes. nothing fancy. just a blue tee, some black jeans, and some blue and white sneakers. shit!! im pretty sure i read somewhere that you arent susposed to wear black on the first date!! i looked around, hoping he hadn't gotten here and i had time to go change. i was about to bolt to my car when i saw a blue car pull into the driveway of the Cinemax. he already saw me since i was standing outside in front of the entrance. he got out the car and locked it before starting towards me. i swear he looked like a model. he was only wearing street clothes. a grey hoodie with a black tee. some black jeans and grey shoes. my heart rate started racing as he walked towards me, a smile on his soft lips that parted slightly, showing pearly whites underneath. i wanna lick em. i want to make love to his mouth. i want those lips on every part of my body. "hey, suman. i found this movie that i thought would be pretty cool. it starts at 7:15. i figured we could talk about the job during that time so we can focus on the date," he said. "ok," i muttered, my face feeling hot. good thing people cant read minds. the things that passed through my head were not for children's eyes in the least.