TFY 40: Endless Lover

Start from the beginning

"I will still chase for you, I will still ask you to marry me and I will still love you no matter what happened." I said looking directly in her eyes that is filled with tears. I went closer to hold both of her hands

"This is my Vow Nyda. I will never let go of this hands. "

"Pero, Umalis ka kanina. Natakot ako baka iiwan mo na ako." She sobbed

"I came back. Pero wala ka na. Sa tingin mo gagawin ko yun? I know you are confuse and worried. I gave that ring for assurance..." I explained

"Assurance para saan?" She furrowed her brows.

"That you don't need to make me choose. Because I will always choose you.." I reached out for her cheeks to wipe her tears.

"Pasensya na Luke. I was so afraid of losing you. Pero hindi ko kakayanin na mawala ka. I can't afford to lose you again this time. Kaya please...." hinawakan niya ang mga kamay ko

"Please do your proposal again... "

Hindi ko napigilang ang hindi mapangiti "I will propose okay? And I will marry you."

Napalitan na ng isang napakagandang ngiti ang mga luha niya. Hinding hindi ako magsasawang titigan ang mga ngiting yan. I have the rest of my life to take a look at it

"Pero naiwala mo yung singsing pano ba yan."

Bigla ulit siyang nalungkot. "Wait."

Tinignan ko ang kamay ko at inalis ang singsing ko.

"Pwedeng ito nalang?" I showed her my ring

"Pero diba, Sayo yan? Bata ka palang suot mo na yan diba?"

"I will be giving this to you from now on..."

I kneeled down on the sand and held her hands.

"I- ano ba yan. Hindi na tuloy romantic. "Napakamot ako sa buhok ko.

"Sige na. Nangangawit nako oh." Ani naman ni Nyda.

"Okay here it goes. Masyado kang Maganda kaya napatibok mo ang puso ko. Ang ganda mong ngumiti. Ang cute mo asarin. I want to be your Older brother back then. Pero hindi ko inaasahang mamahalin kita higit pa sa kapatid. Ang dami kong ginawa para mawala ka sa puso at isipan ko. Pero sadyang malala ang tama ko sayo. Hindi kita makalimutan. You came back. And I almost lost the chance to get you. I Love you Nyda Jemilla. Maramjng panahon ang nasayang. I want to have you as my wife.. the mother of my children and my Last Love. Maari ba kitang Pakasalan Miss Nyda at itira sa bahay ko?" I looked up to her and I waited for her to speak.

She smiled and leaned down to claim my lips. She held my cheeks so that our lips would meet each others'

"I love you so much Tristan Luke Villiarde. And I will be what ever you want me to be." She smiled to me. And swear to god..That was the most Sweetest thing I have ever heard. And this is the day that I will never forget. And this woman infront of me is the only woman I will love and cherish.

************

"Oh ba't di ka la nakahiga?" Kakatapos kong maligo at magpalit nang makita ko si Nyda na aliw na aliw na nakatingin sa Laptop nito.

"Tinitignan ko tong mga pictures kanina. Pinadala sakin ni Mommy. Nakakatuwa nga ang pogi Ni dad oh." Lumapit ako sa kanya at tinungkod ang kamay ko sa mesa locking my her inside my arms

"Oo nga, Magkamukha talaga sila ni Tyron." I agreed.

It's our honeymoon today. We got married. Yes Nyda and I are married now. We decided to have our honeymoon here in Laguna. Tapos bukas luluwas kami ng Maynila byabyahe kami papuntang London. Duon namin itutuloy ang Honey moon.