Chapter 14: Coming Back PT. 1

Don't forge to vote, comment and follow!
Naruto is OP, if you hate it, don't read :) THANKS FOR STICKING WITH MY STORY AND FOR BEING SOOOO PATIENT I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
On with the story!

Previously
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Previously
When the debris cleared, everyone 'knew' that Naruto was dead. What shocked them the most was that Naruto was in the same place as he was before Sakura attempted to strike Naruto.

"H-he really didn't move one step." Kakashi muttered wide-eyed.

Their eyes followed the trail the banshee left when she was hit with Naruto's killing intent. Yes, only with killing intent. The Konoha-nins stared in disbelief at what just unraveled before them.

"I'll go with you guys." He said as he flashed them a drool worthy smirk.

They all just stared at Naruto with only one thought in their heads, "Is he a God?"

Choji spoke up, "A-are you a God?"

Naruto laughed. "Of course not!" He said playfully. The Konoha-nins eased a little knowing that they didn't have to respect him. "Of course he isn't." They all thought. Until Naruto uttered one phrase that would ring inside their mind forever.

"They're all under me." Naruto said seductively smirking and narrowing his cerulean eyes graced by ripples of red.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

The Konoha nins and Naruto were walking back to Konoha. This time, they chained up Naruto and all surrounded him.

Sasuke looked smug and smirked every time he glanced at Naruto, as if he just won a trophy. He looked proud, like he was the one that beat Naruto in battle. They were all walking in silence until Naruto spoke up.

"I'm flattered at the fact that you love looking at me but its getting kinda creepy. Dude, tone down your love."

Sasuke's face flushed as he started to yell. "Your face is an eyesore. No one wants to look at it anyway!" While saying this, Sasuke himself knew that this was not true at all. Naruto was 100% eye candy, head to toe.

Konoha

When the the Konoha nins and Naruto, the ex nin entered the village, everyone crowded around the gate. Whispers filled the village along with lustful looks, drooling girls, and glares from the guys.

"Who's he?."

"FUCK ME!!!!!"

"OMG. He's hot. Who is he?"

"Why is he chained up?"

"He's sexy chained up. I mean what?"

"Is he someone bad?"

Naruto looked towards the villagers with a cold, and sexy- I mean, menacing stare, shutting them up.

"Unchain me, we're here." Naruto said, yawning.

"I captured you dobe. You're the prisoner and you're supposed to listen to us."

Sasuke suddenly got chills when Naruto looked towards him.

"Prisoner? I don't remember agreeing to be your prisoner. I'm a hired mercenary." Naruto said with a playful, but don't-fuck-with-me tone.

Kakashi intervened. "Okay Naruto, we'll let you go." He said with an eye smile as he grabbed the key to the lock.

"Thank you very much, Kakashi." Naruto said politely as the chains shattered into little tiny chunks of crystals.

The rookie teams stared wide-eyed. The chains that were supposed to restrict his Chakra and were stronger than a Kage suddenly shattered like glass.

They walked on as Kakashi stood frozen with a useless key in his hand. Naruto went ahead of everyone, making a mask of chakra over his tan face.

"Rookie team and Kakashi, if you tell anyone about my identity from this point on, your village will disappear off the face of the earth." Naruto snapped his fingers. "Like that. And I am a man of my words unlike some of the scums in this village." They all gulped and nodded their heads.

"Sasuke and Sakura." Naruto said.

Sasuke visibly flinched and Sakura smiled creepily.

"My name was put together with Sasuke. CHAAAA THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!" Sakura thought in her head.

"Or should I say, Danzo's underlings?" Naruto spoke mischievously. Everyone directed their gaze at Sasuke and Sakura as the two of them looked alerted.

"Let me guess, Raven for Sasuke and Neko for Sakura right?" Naruto asked- no, stated.

"H-how do you know, dobe?"

"You're nothing but an idiot!" Sakura added in.

"Well, this idiot, keeps in touch with all the underground systems of villages around the world, know about Konoha and its past more than you do, has information about anything and everything, and is smart enough to know you guys are stupid enough to join."

"bu-" before Sakura could fire back, Naruto continued.

"I told you, I know everything." Naruto said, sending chills down everyone's spine.

"Stop bluffing dobe." Sasuke smirked.

"I seem to be hearing that a lot from you. I proved you wrong once, should I do it again?" Naruto cockily said.

Sasuke didn't say anything.

"If you don't want me to destroy this damned village and kill everyone in here, I advise you to keep your mouth shut."

They all nodded as they made their way to the council room.

Council Room

Naruto opened the door to the council room, interrupting the meeting that was held by Danzo. Naruto saw Danzo sitting in the Hokage spot while Tsunade was sitting in the village representative spot.

"Who are you to interrupt MY meeting you insolent bastard?!" Danzo asked enraged.

I literally do not know what to do with this story. Any ideas? Give me inspiration and share everything you have in mind! I have a MAJOR writers block!! Thanks for being so patient :) Love you all