Chapter 7: New Family and Confessions

Next chapter is out! I'm Vote, follow, and comment!
I'm not entirely comfortable with yaoi, so I will make them your everyday couple. No smut.  I put two chapters into one. Enjoy!
'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
On with the story!

Previously
"Naruto, come join the Akatsuki."

"Do what?" Naruto asked.

Itachi stayed silent while only concentrating on Naruto.

"Kit go join. This might be fun huehehehe."

"Fine, but only for a little." Naruto told Itachi.

"Hn." Itachi nodded indifferently.

Yet again, Naruto was hurt. He didn't show it. No, he would never show his emotions. No emotions.

Itachi felt sadness in the boy shorter than him yet again. 'What's wrong?' No, he would never show his emotions. They were strangers. No emotions.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Naruto And Itachi walked in awkward silence. The only thing they heard was the sound of birds chirping but as they got further, the aura started becoming gloomy. It started raining. Naruto saw people and buildings as he walked by. He was expecting them to be gloomy and dull but... They were happy? They were warm and kind to each other. Kids huddled (A/N: Huddled together like a drug circle huehehe. Sorry couldn't help it \_(ツ)_/¯)
Kids huddled together in one umbrella laughing as adults talked and laughed under part of a roof of a shop.
They reached the tower and people wearing black cloaks with with clouds on them were there. Naruto looked around making sure there were ways to exit just in case. He also scanned the tower and found only three escapes.

Itachi felt Naruto's uneasiness and stole a glance at the shorter blonde.

"Were not going to sacrifice you." Itachi spoke.

Naruto's face heated up. "I-I know that." As they got closer, the Akatsuki were... Smiling at him? They weren't forced. The Akatsuki and the people in the villages were nicer than Konoha.

Even Hidan was and Sasori was smiling. This felt like a dream.

"Welcome to Akatsuki." Obito smiled. When he first heard about Konoha's betrayal, he was disappointed. Especially disappointed in Kakashi. He didn't protect his own student. Well, long story short, he went in disguised as a man and named himself Iruka and infiltrated Konoha.

"I- I don't get this. I'm a jinchuuriki. You're supposed to hate me!"

"That's why were going to kill you." All the Akatsuki started coming closer. Itachi had a straight face.

Naruto chanted a Jutsu in his mind. It'll be too late by the time he read their minds so the only thing he could do was kill them. He could do it easily... but Itachi. Naruto got rid of his emotions. He continued chanting the Jutsu in his mind.

Destruction: Bloo-

"Just kidding." Deidra said. "We got you!"

All the members high-fived each other laughing.

Konan held out her hand. "Welcome to Akatsuki."