Chapter 15: Coming Back Pt. 2

IMPORTANT!!

Hey guys so I'm going to tone down on Naruto's 'OP'ness cause I think him being too strong is boring for you and me. Also, I'm not going to dedicate chapters and that many scenes to Itanaru cause I want this to be mainly action. The only reason why I chose Itanaru was because it was important in making Sasuke mad. ITANARU IS JUST GOING TO BE MAINLY SUPER LIGHT FLUFF TO THE POINT THAT THEY JUST GET ALONG LIKE BROTHERS. So... yeah Naruto is OP but not so OP that he has the potential to destroy the world and read people's minds.

ALSO!! NARUTO IS 16 NOW! 15 WAS TOO YOUNG LMAO. Itachi is 18 btw.

I am really incredibly sorry for the late update. Thank for sticking w me, as always, love you all!

'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
On with the story!

Previously

Council Room

Naruto opened the door to the council room, interrupting the meeting that was held by Danzo. Naruto saw Danzo sitting in the Hokage spot while Tsunade was sitting in the village representative spot.

"Who are you to interrupt MY meeting you insolent bastard?!" Danzo asked enraged.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Tsunade stared in disbelief which softened into pure love and joy knowing that her god child was safe.

"The bigger question where's the hokage?" Naruto retorted.

Danzo smirked. "I am the hokage. Anbu, take this bastard out and punish him for interrupting MY meeting."

4 "anbu" (roots) appeared and grabbed Naruto by the arm. They reached out for the mask that Naruto had put on before entering and tried to take it off. However, before they even touched it, they all fell to the ground yelling in pain.

"What the hell did you do to them? Who are you?!" Danzo demanded to know, enraged.

"What do you mean? I'm the spirit fox."

Everyone's eyes widened in disbelief and fear.

"I don't care if you're the spirit fox. As long as you're in my village, you are going to follow my rules." Danzo said.

"Oh... okay. I guess I'll just leave." Naruto said turning around.

"NO!" Everyone's heads in the council room snapped towards Danzo.

"Emmhmm. I mean, no." He said regaining his composure. "I apologize for my outburst. We would love for you to stay with us. You will be treated with the highest of respect."

"That's what I thought." Naruto said, his ice blue eyes peering out menacingly at Danzo.

Outside the Council Room

The spirit fox retrieval team and Naruto stood alone in a courtyard.

"Tell a single soul that I'm Naruto and I will murder you and everyone you love in a heartbeat." Naruto said.

"Heh. Dobe, I don't love anyone. My family was k-" Sasuke's sob story was abruptly silenced by a kunai that almost sliced his throat open if it was just a millimeter closer to his neck.

"I know you're a psychopath but I know you love yourself. Don't try me." he said, taking off his mask and grinning the same innocent smile that the Naruto 6 years ago had always shown.

'you're the psychopath'  everyone thought in their heads.

Tsunade ran towards the group. "Have you guys seen the Spirit Fox anywhere?! Please, it's urgent." She said frantically.

"Yeah, he's-" Kakashi turned around. Naruto was gone.

Outside of the Village

A/N: I know I said I wouldn't dedicate moments to Itanaru but this moment is important to show Naruto's vulnerability and also show that he grew in height bahha.

Naruto walked deep into the woods when he heard a familiar and comforting voice.

"Naruto" Itachi said.

"Hey." Naruto said sounding unenergetic.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing... just tired."

"Tired?"

Naruto walked forward and rested his head on Itachi's left shoulder.

"You grew up. Physically and mentally." Itachi said, stroking Naruto's soft hair as he felt tears starting to wet his shoulder.

Naruto gave a weak laugh. "Yeah, I'm 186cm now, only 6 more to go to catch up to you."

The sun started to set as Naruto's quiet and muffled sobs broke the silence that lingered in the air.

"Hey." Itachi said.

"Yeah?" Naruto said, his voice wavering.

"I know you're overwhelmed but you got to keep yourself in check. Okay?"

"Yeah. I know. I have." He said, his words coming out stronger than expected.

Itachi loosely wrapped his arms around the blonde.

"Now go make us proud. We'll be waiting." Itachi said.

Naruto beamed. "Of course I will."

He broke away and turned around, feeling Itachi's presence disappear as soon as he did. 

Village

Naruto had his mask on when he started heading back to the apartment that he rented out. A voice stopped him in tracks.

"Naruto?"

Naruto stood there. Speechless. He turned around. "I don't know of this Naruto you speak of. Is that all?"

Tears welled in Tsunade's eyes. "Sorry. I mistook you for someone else."

Naruto turned back around. "It happens." He said, as he took another step towards his apartment...

Heyy Thanks for your patience! (lol) Finally done with this chapter. Please read the very top message in bold. It's very important! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Thank you, really appreciate you guys (:

-narauuu