Chapter 12: Power of a Banished Rogue Pt 1

Don't forge to vote, comment and follow! Thanks for being soo patient <3
Naruto is OP, if you hate it, don't read :)

'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
On with the story!

Previously
"BOOM!" There was a loud sound that came from outside.

Naruto sighed. "I just wanna sleep!!!" He yelled. "WHYYY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!"

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Naruto heard footsteps approaching his house. He put an arm over his eyes as the Konoha nin bursted into his house.

"What the fuck are you guys doing." Naruto growled still laying on the couch.

Furniture was knocked down and part of the house was gone.

"Do you guys know how many seconds I put into this house?!" Naruto asked enraged.

The Konoha nin just stared, speechless. They didn't expect to barge in so easily. It almost felt as if Naruto knew they were gonna come.

"Hn. Dobe. Don't exaggerate." Sasuke said. "Even I have to take at least a month to build a house like this."

"I'm sorry for exaggerating." Naruto said apologetically not sounding like he actually meant it.

"KYAAAA! Sasuke is so cooool!" Sakura squealed trying not to look at Naruto. 'Sakura, you must not fall for Naruto. He is just a stupid, lying nobody who can't even compare to Sasuke's skills or his looks CHAAAAAA' She thought to herself as she wiped away the drool that was gathering for Naruto.

Sasuke closed his eyes and held his head up drowning in his own conceitment until Sakura started screeching,"NARUTO-BAKA"

Sasuke opened his eyes only to be met with shocked expressions and a seething Sakura. He turned around as his eyes widened at the sight before him.

The house was back to normal, furniture was there like it was there before and nothing seemed to be touched.

"I'm sorry for exaggerating." Naruto sighed "It took me less than a second to build this house." He stood up meeting face to face with Kakashi.

"Yo, Naruto." Kakashi eye-smiled.

Naruto smiled back. "Yo, scum-sensei. Or is it just Kakashi the scum? You know, you were not really a teacher to me."

Kakashi looked taken aback. He gritted his teeth as he uncovered his sharingan eyes. "After all I've done for you... You looking for a fight?" Kakashi questioned confidently as if he knew he was going to win.

Naruto scoffed. "My apologies. Thanks for teaching me how to climb a tree, it helped a lot when I was trying to dodge the chidori that your favorite student tried to kill me with.

Kakashi's eyebrow twitched because it was true. "I won't forgive you just because you're the Yondaime's son." he threatened.

"What? You don't admit it? And no, I don't feel like fighting. I'm just calling you what you are... scum." Naruto simply replied darkening his tone at the word 'scum'.

"You're only 15. What can you even do against a Jonin and the hokage's right-hand man?"

Naruto sighed. "You're right. Now go home, I don't want to deal with your shit." Naruto said pushing the nins out of his house. He shut the door and sighed going back to the couch.

The Konoha nin stared at the beautiful view that was in front of them. The only thing they could think of was, "What the fuck?" They were busting into the former konoha-nin's house and the next thing they know, they're standing outside looking at a beautiful view as a lonely gust of wind passed by.

Sakura smashed the front door down with her fist. "Naruto-baka!" Sakura screeched. "How dare you kick us out of your house!"

Naruto picked his nose as he lazily answered, "Well this is my house."

"THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE! ONLY SASUKE CAN BUILD A HOUSE THIS FAST!" The female dog barked.

Naruto started laughing. "I got kicked out of the village for bringing back to last Uchiha and now I'm getting kicked out of my own home because your one-sided crush, the Uchiha is inferior to me?"

Naruto's voice cracked at the last part as he bursted out laughing. "You're bringing me so many troublesome things duckbutt. And cunt- I mean Sakura, do you even have the power to back up your words? Can you even make me move back one step?" He challenged daring her to attack.

"That is enough!" Sakura yelled. "I went easy on you because you were my old friend! I'm going to beat you to pulp!" She charged at him as she infused 100% of her chakra with her fist.

"Friend?" Naruto asked. "Yea, thanks for being such a good friend." he smiled sarcastically.

The konoha-nin started panicking. This was one of Sakura's legendary moves in Konoha. It was 100x stronger than Tsunade's punch. Sakura smirked victoriously. "Too scared? Well it's too late to back down!"

The nins knew that Naruto wouldn't survive it. If Kakashi got hit, using 100% of his strength to stop it, it would result in at the least 30 broken bones, this would have been an almost fatal blow to Sasuke if he got hit.

She jumped high as she raised up her fist ready to pound the blonde into hell.

Naruto only stared. Her fist came down destroying the whole house, making debris fly around everywhere.

Wrote A LOT more but decided to leave it a cliffy ;)
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow and wait for the next chapter on Thursday!