Chapter 13: Power of a Banished Rogue Pt 2

Sorry!! I forgot to post on Thursdayyy!! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
Naruto is OP, if you hate it, don't read :)

'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
On with the story!

Previously
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto
When the debris cleared, everyone 'knew' that Naruto was dead. What shocked them the most was that Naruto was in the same place as he was before Sakura attempted to strike Naruto.

"H-he really didn't move one step." Kakashi muttered wide-eyed.

Their eyes followed the trail the banshee left when she was hit with Naruto's killing intent. Yes, only with killing intent. The Konoha-nins stared in disbelief at what just unraveled before them.

"A weak move like that isn't even gonna make me move a muscle. I released 1% of killing intent and this happened? Man, I already knew Konoha was weak but I never knew konoha was this weak." Naruto said boredly.

"S-stop bluffing d-dobe." Sasuke said as his lips twitched into a smirk.

Naruto turned towards Sasuke as his eyes pulled Sasuke into a trance.

"Drip... drip... drip."

Naruto smirked. "One look is all it takes to make you pee."

Sasuke blushed. "This is not pee! This is just water! I had water in my pocket!"

"Whatever floats your boat." Naruto said smiling as he added, "I guess pee wasn't enough to hold your ego afloat mate."

Sasuke was as bright as the food he enjoyed, a tomato. (A/N: Sorry tomatoes, you have been loved by a self-loving egoistic, Naruto hating, spoiled brat) "You stupi-" Sasuke started but was cut off when he started vomited and then started coughing blood.

Naruto intensified his stare but then softened them again. He walked away without another word.

Naruto started humming the tune 'what a wonderful world' in his deep, husky voice. He casually teleported to Sakura's body dragging the he/she species-- I mean the girl back to the place where the Konoha-nins were. He got tired of walking while dragging the heavy body so he teleported. By the time he came back, he just finished humming "hot cross buns".

Naruto threw Sakura at Kakashi. Kakashi caught his student. Sakura was half dead. They didn't expect this outcome. They didn't know what to say so Naruto spoke in their place.

"I'll go with you guys." He said as he flashed them a drool worthy smirk.

They all just stared at Naruto with only one thought in their heads, "Is he a God?"

Choji spoke up, "A-are you a God?"

Naruto laughed. "Of course not!" He said playfully.

The Konoha-nins eased a little knowing that they didn't have to respect him and treat him the way they did before, which was to the young jounins minus Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi, friends. To Kakashi and Sasuke, a dumb student/teammate and a stepping stool for Sasuke. To Sakura, he was a mere punching bag she used to take her anger out on. Not anymore. He's neither a friend, stepping stool, or someone they could bully.

"Of course he isn't a God." They all thought. Until Naruto uttered one phrase that would ring inside their mind forever.

"They're all under me." Naruto said seductively smirking and narrowing his cerulean eyes graced by ripples of red.

Did you guys like?
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW MY ACC!!

IMPORTANT: Less and less people are reading my stories so when it hits around 1k, I'll update!