Chapter 8: Short Preview

Thanks for reading! I hope you like this chapter!

'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
On with the story!

Previously
Naruto shook his head. "I- I'm gay?" He asked himself. Itachi heard it and laughed. "You must be disgusted..." Naruto said ashamed.

Itachi leaned down and pecked the younger on the lips. "I'm not at all. I love you too, Naruto."

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Timeskip 1 Year

Two figures wearing black cloaks with red clouds were holding hands walking. They were currently walking back to the Akatsuki base after finishing their mission. It was to eliminate any nin that passed the border while secretly hiding disguised as a villager.

"Naru, were here." Itachi said.

Naruto let go of Itachi's hand and reported that their mission was done to Obito.

"Ita, what should we do? I'm bored." Itachi flopped on the couch pulling Naruto with him. Itachi laid down on Naruto's lap and said, "Let's sleep." Naruto pouted and stood up making Itachi fall to the ground and bang his head.

"I'm going to train." Naruto stated.

"Buh-bye ~ Have fun." Itachi said and went back to sleep.

Konohagakure
There was a council meeting going on right now. The village representatives, clan heads (including Sasuke), and of course, the hokage. There was dead silence. Now that Sunagakure and the other villages cut ties, they had no hope to win the war. A ninja bursted in carrying three bingo books. "Look at this!" The ninja said. Everyone gathered around a table and looked at the Kumo bingo book as well as Kiri's and Oto's.

Alias: Seisen Kitsune
Age: 15
Height: 182cm
Suspected Origin: Unkown
Rank: SSS+
Taijitsu: 5
Ninjitsu: Unknown
Genjutsu: Unknown
Kenjutsu: 5

Long distance: 200%
Short Distance: 200%

Recognizable With: Blonde hair, cold cerulean eyes with red glint.

Known Summons: Phoenix, Wolf

Jutsus: Unkown

Fighting Style: Unknown

Faults: Killed six elite anbu squads in Kiri, Oto, and Kumo in a second, No scratches.

Extra description: Banished by village. Never had a scratch during fights. Blood lust, too much. Everything is unknown and probably original jutsus. More than eleven legendary summons. Last seen at Sunagakure.

How to approach: Don't approach, just commit suicide and pray to God that you'll go to heaven when you die.

Reward:1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

All the council people and villagers were shocked.

"Only at the age of fifteen..." Danzo said.

"What kind of a stupid village and their dumb-ass council banish a prodigy like this?!" Koharu said laughing.

Sasuke gritted his teeth 'I need that power.'

All of the councilors and villagers started talking amongst themselves. "If we have him, we can win the war." Tsunade said. "Were going to send out three teams. Bring Asuma, Kakashi, and Gai here as well as, Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Kiba, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru, Neji, Tenten, and Lee here." Tsunade ordered. She called out all the newly made Jonins.

"Sasuke is also going." Danzo spoke. Tsunade glared. Sasuke was strong so he would also have to go.
"Uchiha Sasuke is also going." Tsunade spoke.
Danzo smiled smugly.

Did you guys like this short Chapter? This was a preview ^^