Chapter 9: Retrieval Mission

Next part is out as you can see sorry for taking soooooo long.
This is Naruto's Sharingan
Naruto is OP, if you hate it, dun read :)

'Kyuubi talking'
'Kyuubi thinking'
"Kyuubi talking in real life"
Using: Jutsu
"Normal talking"
'Normal thinking'
On with the story!

Previously
Sasuke gritted his teeth 'I need that power.'

All of the councilors and villagers started talking amongst themselves. "If we have him, we can win the war." Tsunade said. "Were going to send out three teams. Bring Asuma, Kakashi, and Gai here as well as, Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Kiba, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru, Neji, Tenten, and Lee here." Tsunade ordered. She called out all the newly made Jonins.
"Sasuke is also going." Danzo spoke. Tsunade glared. Sasuke was strong so he would also have to go.
"Uchiha Sasuke is also going." Tsunade spoke.
Danzo smiled smugly.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Konohagakure

"Time to set out!" Tsunade shouted ordering the nins.

"Set out everybody!" Danzo shouted in a demanding voice acting like he was the hokage.

Tsunade glared at danzo while he smirked back in return.

Sasuke and Kakashi stood at the front of the group with Sakura and Hinata, the medics in the middle, and the other nins surrounding the group.  Sasuke and Kakashi were the strongest out of the group. Sakura and Hinata had been trained by Tsunade... Well Hinata was trained willingly. Sakura on the other hand...

Flashback
"Tsunade, you are going to train Sakura to be the next best medic in Konoha." Danzo demanded.

"No." She replied stubbornly.

"I'll get all my root squads to hunt down Naruto and kill him right in front of you. You won't be able to do anything then."

"Is that a threat?" Tsunade asked becoming angry.

"Of course not hime." Danzo mocked. "But, I can do that. He's a rogue-nin afterall." he said smirking.

Tsunade gritted her teeth. "Fine." She said.

Root Base
"Neko, you'll be trained as a medic-nin." Danzo spoke.

Sakura smirked. "Hai."

End Flashback

2 days Later at Akatsuki Base
"I'm so hungry." Naruto muttered before laying down and playing with his chakra. Well.. he was bored. He mastered all the jutsus ever created, completed rasengan and hirashin.  Oh yea... he also created over a trillion jutsus. Yes, a trillion. He also mastered using the sharingan, became sage of the sixth path and who knew he would be the child of the prophecy? Konoha didn't know. Haha that's not a first.

And the sharingan, was different. It had thin circles with moon shapes and a dot in the middle (See the picture up top).

Well, being the strongest in the world was boring. There were literally no challenges. The legendary SS class ninjas? Naruto could literally kill them with a jutsu he calls weak.