37th Heart

Taehyung was shocked of the sudden appearance of the kid. He didn't even expect something like this would actually happen.

"S-Strawberry?" Jungkook stuttered as he eyed his curious-looking son.

"Mommy, who ish he?" The little boy asked, pointing directly at Taehyung.

Jungkook looked back at Taehyung worriedly. He switched back his attention to Taekook and approached him.

"N-No one, honey. Why are you here? Have I told you to s-stay back h-home?" He questioned, kneeling to his eye-level.

On the other hand, Taehyung saw Jimin running, then stopped when he examined the situation with Yoongi trailing behind.

Jimin's eyes were screaming something that Taehyung can't completely understand.

"L-Let's go, Strawberry." Jungkook said. He grabbed the boy's hand and intertwined it with his. He glared Jimin and Yoongi, but he just walk pass them.

Jimin and Yoongi were about to turn their heels when Taehyung called them.

"Is this true?" He asked at the two. Jimin didn't say a word, but Yoongi nodded his head slowly in response.

"We better go, Taehyung." Jimin cut off.

"Hyung, please. Don't," he begged. "I badly need your help."

"Even if we want to, we can't help you, Tae. We're sorry, and it's nice to see you again, but not in a situation like this." Yoongi replied, walking ahead, pulling Jimin to his side.

Jimin looked back and whispered, "I'm sorry,".

Now he's standing there, like he was tortured inside. After witnessing what had happened, he lost hope somehow. The thought of Jungkook having a child to another man made him think he's just physically alive. The pain only indicates him that he still exists.

He cried as he sat down on one of the swings in the playground, feeling useless. All of his efforts to get Jungkook back in his life are useless.

He pulled his hair frustratingly. He was in luck that there were only few people.

____

"Hyung, I told you to keep watch for Taekook. Now look, Taehyung must've been wondering why and how!" He exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Kook. The kid really needs you so bad. I'm sorry for what happened today." Jimin apologized as he hung his head low.

"Don't blame Jimin, I was the one who pushed them to go," Yoongi interrupted.

"You are suppose to help me!"

"We're sorry, next time, we won't bother you anymore." Yoongi said, he grabbed Jimin's hand and went upstairs where Taekook is, leaving Jungkook alone.

"What am I going to do now?" He asked no one in particular.

"You okay, Kook?" Jin interrupted as he opened the front door. "No."

"Why did you came early? For as I know, you should be employing."

"Yeah, that's the thing. I'm not employing as his secretary anymore," he replied which caught Jin in surprise. "Why? Is there something happened?" the elder asked.

"I don't want to talk about it, hyung."

"Okay? Where's Strawberry? How's his check up?"