20th Heart

The sound of the people talking and passing by just turning up the mood on. Talking what will tomorrow is going to be. You see, tomorrow's what they called prom. Some of them are very excited, but also some of them are frustrated by overthinking what would happen.

The usual seven boys sat on their usual table. The table that only them can take a sit and no one dares to lay an ass. They were bickering about nonsense things until Yoongi brought a sensual topic.

"Hey guys, tomorrow's the prom. You ready?" He asked everyody.

"Yeah, we do. Namjoon and I already have something to wear." Jin replied, nodding his head then look at the couple sitting beside him.

"How 'bout you two?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I uhh... we aren't." Taehyung gave a sheepish smile.

"Not yet? C'mon guys, it's tomorrow! Everybody's talking about it." Jimin spoke up.

"B-Because I was finding umm a date for Hoseok." Jungkook scratched his head, thinking if his excuse is good enough to trick them.

"You know what guys, stop worrying about me. I won't push people to like me if they won't. I must've been bothering you all about my own problem. I'm sorry. It's okay if I don't have a prom date tomorrow, I'm really okay.Besides, it won't kill me." Hoseok said, giving them a reassuring smile that he really is okay.

"That's so not you." Jimin snickered.

"Yeah, but really I'm okay." He smiled again.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said, guilty about his bestfriend's situation.

"I said it's okay. You and Tae should go shopping for what should both of you wear tomorrow." Hoseok said, patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"Okay, I don't like this moment." Yoongi interrupted, shaking his head.

They continue eating their food on the table. Jimin and Yoongi were arguing about the cheeseburger. Namjoon and Jin were feeding each other a piece of strawberry cake, while Hoseok was starring at Jimin and Yoongi, or just probably Jimin.

The other two which is Taehyung and Jungkook didn't bother talking nor sparing a glance to each other. Jin noticed this, he stopped feeding Namjoon and gestured Jungkook to talk. The younger followed him and they went to a place where no one can hear their talk.

"What's happening to you and your husband? I know there's something wrong." Jin started.

"N-Nothing, hyung. We're doing great."

"Doing great? Really? Do you expect me to believe that, Kook?"

The younger sighed in defeat and decided that he should tell the person in front him the truth.

"Carol's been bothering us everyday. Last week, we encountered her at the mall on our date and lately she's been sending Tae threatening texts. Taehyung would overthink about it, he even goes home past eight o'clock. Even more worse because he sometimes come home drunk and ask me to make a baby with him. Of course, I won't because he's drunk." Jungkook replied, it's like he's not breathing anymore because of explaining.

"Woah, that's really... unusual. I thought that kid changed. Did you ask him what's wrong and why is he going home late?" Jin shot back.

"Yes, I did. He also said that I shouldn't worry and I need to trust him."