19th Heart

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Who is this texter?" He asked himself as he scratched his head in frustration, reading the text that he just received.

"Wait a minute!" I looked at my phone again, scrolling down as I see a name.

Carol

Carol

Carol

"What the hell?!" I yelled. Does she wants something? Why can't she be straightforward?!

And meeting her tomorrow?! Oh, please! I'm not like her that is easy to get.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jungkook's voice came out of nowhere. He peeked his head at the door.

"N-Nothing. I just saw a cockroach."

"Oh, Taehyung. Deal with it! Let's go downstairs. Jin hyung already baked the cookies." He added. I nodded as a response.and followed him downstairs.

I was greeted by the sweet aroma in the air which I assumed are the cookies. I swear, my mouth really waters.

"Yah, Hoseok! Put that cookie back! It's not for you!" Jin hyung scolded and smacked Hoseok's head.

"Where's mine?" He pouted.

Jin hyung grabbed a biscuit and gave it to him saying, "Here, suit yourself with it. I don't want to hear any complains".

With that, Hoseok took the biscuit and munched it sadly.

"Are these all mine?" I beamed, looking at all the cookies displayed in the pan.

"Of course, I made it for you with the help of Jin hyung... and Jimin hyung." Jungkook answered, smiling cheekily at me.

I pulled him by his waist and gave him a quick peck on the lips which made him blush madly.

"Thanks, Kookie." I whispered in his ear with my deep voice.

"Just eat up." He said and placed a cookie in my mouth.

"Yah! You're just avoiding the situation. I know you better." I winked playfully.

-

"Jungkook, I don't want to go groceries again." I complained.

We are at the mall, probably to have groceries again? I hate doing those kind of stuffs. My back hurts so badly that I can't able to stand up straight.

"We're not having groceries, we just did yesterday. I just want to spend time with you." He replied as he tightened his grip in my hand.

"Oh, I get it. We're going on a date?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"Stop that. And yes, we are. Now cut it off please!" He spatted.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Aish! You're still clueless about dating." I shook my head in disagreement.

"Let's go there, Tae!" Jungkook chirped and drag me to which I assumed is an ice cream shop.

"Aren't you getting tired of ice creams?"

"No, why would I?" He retorted.

We ordered ice cream as soon as we got there. Then we exited the shop afterwards. We roamed around the mall because we don't know where are we going. Until something caught Jungkook's attention. It was just books.