24th Heart

I am tired of this place, I hope people change
I need time to replace what I gave away
My hopes they are high, I must keep them small
Though I've tried to resist, I still want it all

I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes
I see a little house on the hill and children's names
I see quiet nights poured over eyes and tequeray
But everything is shattering and it's my mistake

Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall

Oh, our lives don't collide, I'm aware of it
The differences and impulses and your obsession with it
The little things, you like stick
and I like aerosol
Don't give a fuck not giving up, I still wan-...

Jungkook turned off the radio that was playing inside the hospital room. He was starring blankly at the window while listening to the song that indeed tell what he feels.

He wondered why he's here in the hospital, he can't remember anything. But one thing he knows, he lost his bestfriend. He desperately wants to hear Hoseok's voice but it's too late for him. He wants to treat the older as a sign of gratitude for the things he've done for him. He wants to pay the goodness that his bestfriend show him.

His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden creak of the door. It was Jin.

"Jungkook." The older started.

"Hyung, why?" He shedded tears.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. We can't bring him back." Jin said, he was holding back his tears.

"I haven't done anything for him yet, but now he's leaving me behind."

"You'll be fine, we're here for you." Jin pacified.

Jungkook hugged the older tightly. He really need comfort in times like this. He's totally shattered for what happened.

"Jungkook, how 'bout you and Taehyung?" Jin asked as he pulled away from their embrace.

"T-Taehyung?"

Then suddenly, memories of last time played back.

Slap!

"This marriage is off, we're done!"

"H-Hyung, let's not talk about him please. I'm tired of hearing his name." Jungkook stated which caused Jin to nod in understanding.

"I'm going to get you something to eat, okay? Someone's going to be here with you." Jin said. The younger furrowed his brows in confusion. Until the door revealed his parents with his little sister named Jihyo.

"Mom, dad!" Jungkook beamed as he saw his parents. They approached him and gave him an embrace.

"I missed you." He muttered.

"We missed you too, sweetheart. Look, here's your sister." Mrs. Jeon said and shoved her daughter.

"She's getting big." Jungkook faked a laugh.

"Son, we're so sorry about-"

"Dad, I'm going to be fine." He cut off.

"I'm sure you will."