35th Heart

"There's no way I'll be his secretary!" He stomped his feet once he knew what kind of job Jin offered him.

"Jin hyung, did you plan this?" Jungkook asked. "Is it a bad thing?"

"Hell, yes!"

"I'm sorry, Kook. I already arranged the papers. In the next three days, you will be your ex-husband's secretary," the elder informed. "I'll rather clean bullshit," he mumbled.

"Say it again?" Jin retorted.

"Nothing, I said it's unbelievable how you set me up."

"Why, thank you," he said, flipping his imaginary long hair.

"So? Does he know?" Jungkook asked. "No," Jin replied. "It'll be a surprise for him," he added. "But not for me."

"First things first, you should know that Carol is still around, that leash. She's been taking care of the kids for-" Jin was cut off.

"What do you mean kids?!" Jungkook shouted, catching everybody in surprise. "No, what I mean is; she's been watching Moonbin, Jihyo, and Namjin sometimes... with Taehyung," Jin completed. "Oh, what a cool family. They even include my baby sister, Taeyeon noona's son, and also yours." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms, leaning back at the couch.

"Jealous, aren't we?" Jimin elbowed, wiggling his brows. "Oh, you're alive," the latter teased. "Fuck you."

"Okay, back to the topic. You should always stick to the plan," Jin reminded. "What do you mean stick to the plan? I'm here to work for Taekook, not to interfere or something," Jungkook clarified. "Aish! Okay, you name it. But I bet you you will always fall for him every time you interact to each other."

"I hope not," Jungkook sighed.

"Okay, I'm out. We're going to check Namjin and Taekook above. They might be fucking." Yoongi stood up and pulled Jimin to his side.

"What the hell, Yoongi?!" Jin and Jungkook shouted at once, making Jimin and Yoongi chuckle.

"But hyung? They didn't do any dirty... you know, that thing?" Jungkook scratched the back of his head, lowering his head. "I don't know, I'm not sure. But I think they didn't. Taehyung is preoccupied by his feelings for you," Jin answered.

"Wow, that bastard really does love me," the younger mumbled.

_____

"Mommy? Where are we going?" Taekook asked from the passenger seat. "You'll see it, Strawberry." The latter ruffled his hair.

After a half an hour, Jungkook halted the car in an open space. He got to the other side to open the car's door for Taekook.

"What ish thish land, mommy?" The young boy asked looking around the neat green grasses. "It's not specifically a land. But I would like to introduce you to someone." Jungkook said, intertwining the child's hand with his own.

Jungkook came looking for the exact spot which for some point he had forgot. Not until he recognized a very familiar name that was carved on the ground with the dirty white stone. It made Jungkook's heart ache as he recalled those memories, those very special memories.

"Mommy? Why are you crying?" The boy asked, looking innocently at him. He tried to hold back his tears from falling, but miserably failed. "N-Nothing,"

Taekook looked down beneath his feet. He was curious about it. Why would his mommy cry for such carvings on a stone. On the stone, there's just a carving of;