31st Heart

"Hey, Taehyung!" Jin shouted once he saw the male eating cereal alone in the kitchen.

It was only this morning when Jin received Yoongi's call. He already looked a job for Jungkook that Yoongi requested, and it was damn fabulous for his own opinion.

"What?" Taehyung replied bluntly, not sparing a glance at Jin.

"Fire your secretary!" Jin started.

"What?!"

"Did I stutter? I said fire your secretary!" Jin yelled.

"Why will I fire her? Hyung, that's crazy," Taehyung fought back.

"Just get her job done. You're having a new secretary that is even better. I'm sure you'll love him," Jin smirked in that thought.

"Him?"

"Yes, you already do," he whispered the last part which luckily Taehyung haven't heard.

"Okay,then." Taehyung sighed in defeat. He fished his phone from his pocket and dialed his secretary.

"Good morning, sir. Do you want to reserve any appointme-" The other line was cut off immediately.

"Pack up your things, you're fired," Taehyung mouthed then ended the call. He looked at Jin and said "done". He brought his bowl to the sink and climbed upstairs.

"Oh! Who's my new secretary?" Taehyung stopped mid-way.

"You'll know him soon," the elder replied. Taehyung just shrug his shoulders and continued his way upstairs.

_

"Dad, I don't like the black one. Mom said I'll wear that pink dress!" Namjin stomped her feet as she argue with her father.

"You're wearing pink all day, why not wear black this time?"

"No, it looks like someone just died," She huffed.

"Okay, wear it. I'm going to talk to your mom about this," Namjoon sighed in defeat as he gave the dress to his daughter. Namjin cheered and quickly wear the dress.

"Where are we going anyway?" Namjin asked.

"I don't know, Namie. But your mom said we're going out of town," he replied.

"You guys ready?" A voice popped out of nowhere which is from Jin.

"Yes!" Namjin beamed.

"You really need to stop buying pink stuffs to Namjin, she's getting obsessed. Let me do the shopping for her clothes next time, I'm pretty good at clothes anyway," Namjoon stated.

"No," Jin spatted.

"Aren't you getting-"

"Mom, where are we going?" Their daughter interrupted.

"Busan," Jin answered with a smile.

_

"Jungkook, I have great news!" Jimin ran to the kitchen where Jungkook is, cooking breakfast for everybody and preparing Taekook's milk. He wiped his hands with the apron hanging on his neck.

"What? I'm quite busy right now," he said, starring the glass of milk for Taekook.

"Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are visiting us!" Jimin beamed, jumping and punching the air repeatedly. Jungkook halted stirring the milk, completely puzzled.