2nd Heart

"Jungkook-ah! I'm sorry." I said.

"D-Do you love me now, Taehyung?" He asked, a tear escaped his eye.

"I... don't know. I'm sorry, Jungkook! I need to go." I said as I turn my back at him, he grab my wrist for another kiss. The kiss lasted longer and I didn't expect butterflies are rumbling in my stomach. I backed away so that things won't get too much of this.

"Jungkook... I..."

***

"So, Taehyung! How's your date with him? Did it work out well?" Namjoon hyung asked as I entered the mansion.

"I'm tired, hyung. I'll tell you later or maybe tomorrow." I replied as I climbed upstairs to my room. "Taehyung!" Jin hyung called, I looked back at him and raised a brow. "I'll talk to you later, I don't want things got unknown until tomorrow." He said and I nodded, continuing my tracks.

As I opened the doorknob of my room, I immediately removed my shoes and plopped myself on my king-sized bed. Remembering what just happened earlier when I was with Jungkook.

"Jungkook... I...

really need to go. I'm sorry. My hyungs are waiting for me."

"No, Tae. For this time you're mine." He said with a serious tone.

"Jungkook, I don't know what are your intentions to me but I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to cry because of a useless guy like me. You don't deserve me, you deserve better."

"Please, Taehyung! Just let me love you! You don't know how long I cry every night because of you." He sobbed.

"That's the case, Jungkook! Your tears aren't worth it. It's no use. Go find someone better than me. I just tried to play with you but I don't expect things will turn out this way." I said as I cupped his face. He stared at me with his puffy eyes and I can see more tears are coming.

"I won't stop loving you. Just let me love you and who knows, maybe you'll love me back." He said, he embraced me but I still stood frozen in my spot. Then, I removed him from his tight embrace from me. I ran away and proceed to my car and drive my way home.

Tokk.. Tokk.. Tokk..

A knock interrupted my thoughts. Who could this be now?!

"Ugh!!! Come in!" I yelled.

"Seriously, Taehyung? I'm older than you so you better keep your voice low or else I'll cut your tongue." I gulped, Jin hyung is really scary.

"So what did you came here for, hyung?" I asked with a sheepish smile. "Tell me what happened." He trailed off, eyes focusing on me.

"Hyung, can you just tell me what are you guys planning? I hurt Jungkook even more. I want to stop this things and stop for playing people's feelings, especially Jungkook. If I didn't join your schemes before, maybe I sincerely love Jungkook now!" I groaned at Jin hyung, he gave me an annoyed face.

"Taehyung! Don't blame your wrong doings to us, and to remind you, we didn't push you to be like us because you're the one who push yourself to it. But now, it's getting out of hand. We want you t-..."

"To feel the pain that you caused to other people you used for your own happiness, that includes Jungkook. You must be thankful because his love for you is sincere, he's willing to accept you even though he's just a little piece of shit to you," Namjoon hyung continued as he cut off Jin hyung. He entered my room without permission alongside Yoongi hyung.