4th Heart

I'm getting married to Jungkook? But we are just friends!

"Noona?! Are you sure about this?!" I asked in disbelief. "Do you think marriage is still a joke?" She shot back.

"Did you plan this?!" I spatted. "No, not really. But mom and dad said you're getting married. The problem is they don't know who is your future husband or wife. They asked for my help since I know you well, So, I came up with Jungkook. You must be happy because you are getting married to your boyfriend." She replied.

"What?! Jungkook and I are only friends! He is my ex-boyfriend, noona!" I whisper-yelled, not wanting to catch the other people's attention.

"Oh! Really? Why didn't you tell me? But sorry brother, it's settled. Jungkook's parents also approved about this." She stated.

"How can I get along with him? I don't know what to do! Wait! Jungkook didn't also know about the marriage, did he?" I asked. "I think not yet! But the Jeons will also tell him today." She replied.

"Why am I getting married anyway? I didn't do something wrong yet." I fought back.

"Well, there are two reasons. First, mom and dad wants you to be trained and be ready for taking over the company in the future and the Jeons' company will help to build a strong force. Lastly, they want you to be responsible as I am. I think Jungkook can lessen your bad ass attitude even a little since he's a good boy unlike you who always messes things around."

"I don't know that you two broke up so I'm sorry but you can't back out anymore. You're in an arranged marriage with Jeon Jungkook." She added and I just stayed silent while my brows are furrowed.

"I thought it's your job to take over the company. When will be the marriage?" I asked blankly, not showing my anger. "In the next 2 weeks." She replied.

"Awh! Noona, this is too much! The both of us can't handle any engagement. We're too young to be married." I spatted. "Aish! I also handled it when I was your age, remember? You were so happy that time when you knew I was going to marry Byun Baekhyun." She smirked.

"Okay, Mrs. Byun! I hope I won't regret on agreeing about this engagement." I rolled my eyes heavenwards. "Oh, Taehyung! You're going to love Jungkook again. Don't worry, time will come." She queries and winked.

"Tch! Whatever, let's just see." I shrugged.

"Oh! We should go. I need to get ready for my flight later." She said.

We exited the place and she dropped me at the mansion. But before that, she reminded me some few things before she left.

"Taehyung! Please don't be angry at me, okay? We love you! Noona loves you." She said smoothly. I smiled genuinely at her and nodded.

"I love you too, noona. Be careful in your flight and tell your husband I said hi." She chuckled and she drove away.

I entered the mansion and was greeted by my parents in our huge living room.