The Spider

Warning! Just gonna say this is a Halloween story and it's about spiders so if you can't handle spider stuff you can skip idk

Happy Halloween🕷

There he was.

Poor Phineas Flynn

After a little accident with an invention, he's now paralyzed from the neck down.

"I've got to help Vanessa with her dtysfunctioning fridge. I'll probably be there a while because her parents are coming over so..."

"It's ok, Ferb! See you tomorrow!" Phineas said.

Ferb waved and then left.

Ferb had left the tv on for him to watch until he fell asleep.

As Phineas continued watching, he felt his eyes get heavy and he soon feel asleep.

He woke up a few hours later and saw that it was only 3:15 in the morning.

As he got ready to fall back asleep, he caught something furry across his chest. In the flickering lights of the tv, he saw it was a huntsman spider.

He yelled at it, hoping to frighten it away.

Instead, it turned around and Phineas went pale as he saw its back and belly were filled with babies.

As it made its way up to his face, Phineas squeezed his mouth shut.

To say he was scared was an understatement. He wished he was dead.

As it's prickly legs wove around his mouth, it crawled towards his nose and swung one leg toward it.

He sneezed.

The spider hissed and bared its fangs into his nose as wave after wave of baby spiders emerged from its back and onto Phineas' face.

Phineas shrieked and tried to shake his head to throw them off.

Many of them clung onto him and bit parts of him.

Some got into his ears, made their way up his nose, and even found its way into his mouth.

Finally, he fell back asleep out of exhaustion and multitudes of spider babies made their homes on his face.

When Ferb came back the next day, he almost screamed as he saw Phineas' very pale face was covered in layers of hairy black spiders.

Ferb quickly brushed them away with a book and shivered as they ran to hide in the mysterious crooks and crannies of Phineas' apartment.

Even months after Phineas was healed and able to build again, he swore every time he cleaned his ears, nose, and coughed, he'd find spider eggs.

Ahhhh ok sorry not the best but I was hoping to get this out by Halloween which unfortunately I was a little late for but hey better late than never? Sorry arachnophobes I think I put a warning up there? Anyways I got the story from a snapchat story from cosmopolitan since horror stuff isn't really my thing I can't stand them but anyways this is getting long

Happy Halloween!👻👻👻🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷