Bufetchen: The Special One

I stared after them as they walked around the park, their hands enclosed in each others. I knew that they were happy but I still longed for him. To have him smile at me like that, to have my hand wrapped around his, to be the one he'd choose over anything.

But it can't be. I'm not stupid or hopeful enough to wish for something like that.

"Something wrong, Bennett?" I sighed, already knowing that the voice belonged to Danville's former bully.
"What do you want, Buford?" I asked.
"Can't a friend hang out with another friend?" He asked, settling down on the stone fence next to me.
"I'd rather not talk to you." I replied.

He didn't say anything. He blew his bangs out of his face and noticed what...or rather, who I was staring at.

He smirked at me, but it wasn't his usual mischievous one. "You still into Fletcher?"
I blushed. "What's it to you?"
He shrugged. "Just wondering."

After watching them for a while, he turned back to me. "You gonna tell him?"
"Are you crazy? He's got a girlfriend and he's very happy." I said.
"It's not good to keep feelings inside, Bennett." He said.
"...I know that..." I whispered.
He took my hand, his was oddly soft. "It's ok. He won't diss you for telling him. You know him as well as I do."
"...I know..." I whispered again.
He sighed. "Fine. Don't tell him..."

Another pause. I stared at him and tried to lighten the mood. "So Buford...got your eye on any special girl?"
He smiled, not looking at me. "Maybe."
"Really? What's her name?" I asked.
"As if I'd tell you. You know her too well." He laughed.
"Really?" I looked around at our friends who were walking around the park, trying to enjoy a rather normal day.

There was Isabella but she was already with Phineas.I knew Buford once had a thing for her but he told he got over that when she went out with Phineas.

Ginger and Adyson were my second guesses. Ginger was Asian and I knew Buford liked exotic girls but she was with Baljeet, Buford's best friend who he was very loyal to. Adyson was the hottest girl at school. I instinctively pushed up my coke-bottle glasses that made me self-conscious of my small nerdy figure.

"Adyson?" I answered.
He scoffed, his face disgusted. "Adyson's a bitch. So full of herself."
I hit him softly. "That language may be ok with Adyson and her whore troupe but I don't tolerate that."
He laughed quietly. "You just said your first curse."
I coughed, smiling to myself. "Whatever.
"You know something? You're pretty alright for a nerd. Wanna catch a movie with me on Friday?" He asked.
"What about your special girl? Wouldn't you rather hang out with her?" I asked.

This time, his laugh was loud and sounded like he thought something was funny. "You haven't figured it out already? I thought you were smart."

He hopped off and waved to me. "See you later, Gretchen."

I watched him walk away and suddenly, Ferb didn't seem to be the one for me.

Ok as you've probably guessed, this was a Buford x Gretchen fanfic lol just look at the title.

Idk what happened or if this is even ok i was just bored in french class and made this

ok byeeee