Montessa: The Good, The Bad, and The Coconut

"Well, you know who you're related to? Roger Doofenshmirtz!" Major Monogram yelled across the table.
"Well, duh! He's my brother! I mean, come on! Did you have to mention him? And-and you're not even good at insults, Francis Monobrow! Ha! I just thought that up!" Doofenshmirtz laughed.
"Dad!" Vanessa and Monty shouted.
"Really, Heinz. Can't we just have a nice dinner with Vanessa and her friend?" Charlene said to her ex-husband.
"But he started it!" Doofenshmirtz protested.
"I don't care who started it. Just eat your chicken." Charlene replied.

"Sir, try the mashed potatoes! They're heavenly!" Carl exclaimed, handing him a bowl.
"Carl, why are you even here?" Monty asked.
"Your mom's in Barcuda and he didn't want to be a fifth wheel, so I'm here!" Carl explained.
"Carl!" Monogram yelled.
"Oh, I could have brought my nemesis?" Doofenshmirtz asked.
"I'm not his nemesis." Carl said.

Doofenshmirtz scrunched his face in thought. "But-but aren't you..."

Then he smirked. "Dr. Coconut."
Carl blushed. "W-What?"
"You're Dr. Coconut, right?" Doofenshmirtz said, pointing at him.
"I...I don't know what you're talking about! Who-Who's Dr. Coconut?" Carl sweated.
"Heinz, it's not nice to point." Charlene said, calmly eating her food.
"Who's Dr. Coconut?" Monty asked, taking interest.
Vanessa groaned. "Can't we have at least ONE dinner with no stupid insults?!"
"I agree." Charlene said.

Monty leaned over to an exasperated Vanessa and whispered, "Should we tell them now?"
"Maybe-" Vanessa paused when she realized everyone had gone quiet.
Everyone leaned in closer with curious smiles and Doofenshmirtz asked, "Tell us what, Sweetie?"

Monty stood up nervously and turned to Doofenshmirtz and Charlene. "Um, I'd...I'd like..."

Vanessa took his hand and his nerves softened. "I'd like to ask your permission to date you daughter."
"What?!" Monogram and Doofenshmirtz screamed.

Carl and Charlene went on eating as they sorta figured it out already.

"I don't approve!" Doofenshmirtz said.
"I knew you'd do evil during this dinner!" Monogram shouted.
"What are you talking about, Monobrow?! I'm right next to you!" Doofenshmirtz yelled.
"You're doing evil! Carl, my chair!" Monogram ordered.

Carl sighed and switched seats.

"Even in my love life, you bring your work into this!" Vanessa shouted.
"Me?! You're the one who wants to date animal boy!" Doofenshmirtz proclaimed.
"But you're fighting with his dad!" Vanessa shot back.

"Vanessa, sweetie, you can date him." Charlene said, cleaning her plate.
"Thank you, Mom." Vanessa sighed in relief and sat down.
"Charlene-"
"Heinz, shush." She demanded.
"Ma'am, you may approve of our kids dating but-" Monogram started.
"Now, Mr. Monobrow-"
"Monogram."
"Monogram, they're old enough to decide who they'll date. Besides, your boy seems like a very nice guy. I approve." Charlene said.
"Thanks, Mrs. Doofenshmirtz." Monty smiled.

"...can I still make inators and fight Perry the Platypus?" Doofenshmirtz whispered to Monogram.
"After this, you better be ready to fight every O.W.C.A agent that the agency has." Monogram growled.

Monty and Vanessa smiled at each other, knowing they'd gotten a peek at their future.

...ok it looked better on my notebook😂 anyways, sorry about the cringy ending and I wanted to make a Montessa story and this seemed about right? might update this or another story later also sorry about the long titles I feel like I'm the title maker for old Panic! At the Disco lol
Byeeeee