Ferbella: Deathly

Warning! It's an angsty one so....get your emotions in check! Or well idk maybe it's angsty-ish? Lol

Ferb heard screaming coming from the front yard and stepped out of the fenced in yard to find Isabella screaming at Phineas with tears streaking down her cheeks.

"Just listen to me for once!" She screamed.
"I don't want to talk right now." Phineas brushed her off.
"Phineas!" She cried out and tried to get closer to him.
"Isabella! I said no!" Phineas shouted and pushed her off the sidewalk.

*BEEP*

Ferb watched as a truck ran around the corner and he saw flashing lights and heard a blood curdling scream-

He never left her side. Not even when he had to go to work or when family and friends visited her.

He sat loyally by her side, clutching her hand gently as he stared sadly at her closed eyes.

He hadn't eaten or left her for two weeks. His parents tried to get him to eat but he couldn't take his eyes off of her, hoping she'd open her eyes...even if it wasn't for him.

Phineas hadn't visited her. It was a good thing for him because if Ferb wasn't deathly pale and frail, Phineas would've been in another hospital bed.

Ferb's eyes had huge bags under his eyes, his skin had started drooping and he looked almost as sick as the girl in the bed, if not more.

"Isabella, please...please don't leave me...I tried to get over you when you started dating Phineas but now I know that I love you so much and I can't live without you. Please don't leave. Just...just open your eyes and I'll be happy. Please...I can't lose you...."

As Ferb felt his tired eyes droop down, he felt a twitch in his hands.

Suddenly, he felt like he could run a marathon as he saw her eyes open slightly.

"....fer-Ferb?" She muttered quietly.

He smiled and kissed her hand as he let himself cry for the first time in two weeks.

"Isabella! Oh god! You're ok....you're ok..." He said as he lowered his head in the nook of her neck.

Isabella blushed at the sudden contact and warmth on her skin but she grinned.

"I...I heard what you said..." She coughed.
Ferb sat up straight and blushed, looking everywhere but her eyes. "Y-You did? Uh, well..."

She giggled at his shyness and he smiled, gazing at her dreamily.

She sighed and then frowned. "So um...w-where's Phineas?"
He bit his lip. "Oh....h-he's back at home."
"Oh...uh, why are you here then? And why are you so pale?" Isabella frowned.
"I...I never left your side..." He confessed.

She blinked and then looked away, tears threatening to spill out.

"He never came, did he..."

When he avoided her stare, she smiled sadly and took his hand.

"Thank you, Ferb..."
"I really didn't do any-"

She silenced him with a kiss and he felt like he was gonna burst, but soon he melted into the kiss and pulled her closer.

*A MONTH LATER*

"Do I look ok?" Isabella asked as she frantically ran her hand through her hair.
Ferb smiled down lovingly at his girlfriend. "You look beautiful."
She smiled at him, her butterflies gone. "Thanks, Ferb."

He kissed the top of her raven black hair as he opened the door.

"Ferb! Isabella! You're back! How was the movie?" Ferb's mom asked as they came inside.
"It was good, Mrs. Flynn-Fletcher!" Isabella beamed.
"Good! Now come sit down for dinner! Phineas and Candace should be down soon!"

As Isabella sat down, she felt herself get nervous again as she stared down at the flower decorated plate.

Ferb noticed and squeezed her hand, giving her a reassuring smile.

Phineas, Candace, and Lawrence soon joined them for dinner.

After dinner was finished and dessert was almost done, Ferb stood up.

"I have an announcement."

They looked at him curiously.

Ferb cleared his throat and then took Isabella's hand as she stood up.

"We're dating."

They all stared and then went back to their food.

"About time." Candace said through her cheesecake.

"Just make sure you don't do anything irresponsible." Linda said, passing a slice of cake to her husband.

"Huh? When did this happen? I never saw this coming." Lawrence said but Linda hushed him.

The only one who hadn't spoken was Phineas.

He was glaring hard at his plate.

"Phineas?" Ferb asked.

"I don't want you with her." Phineas said, finally looking up at his step-brother.

Ferb stared at him and then matched his glare.

"You don't have that right."

Just as they were about to start shouting at each other, Isabella intervened.

"I love him, Phineas."

Phineas turned his attention to his ex-girlfriend. Anyone could clearly see the hurt and anger in his eyes.

"I love him." Isabella said one more time and then sat down.

Ferb looked at her in admiration. He knew she wanted to scream and panic but she was calm as ever.

Isabella felt him looking at her and she beamed, proud of herself. She leaned over and kissed him.

"I love you."

Ferb blushed and went back to his dessert.

He stabbed angrily at his cake when it didn't have the same sweetness as Isabella's kiss.

Ok this wasn't really angsty-ish lol but whatever. Anyways if you didn't know, I'm at band camp for the next week so it'll only be oneshots rn unless I come up with ideas for my other chapter stories. Anywayssss bye!