A Little Of Everything

"Maybe...we could try?" Ferb asked Isabella.
Isabella hesitantly took his hand. "Maybe...maybe we could..."

Ferb looked into her eyes and sighed. She looked distraught. He watched her try not to look over at his brother, Phineas. He knew that she had loved him and still did but Ferb wanted to try. After all, he had loved her just as long as she had loved Phineas.

But...he wasn't oblivious like Phineas.

"Go to him." Ferb said and let go of her hand.
"But...but he doesn't like me...it'd be easier to love someone who already loves me..." She whispered.
Ferb smiled. "I'm letting you go."
Isabella stared at him. "What? But...don't you even want a chance?"
"What's the point of me liking you if it's always going to be Phineas for you? That'd be a waste of time. Actually, no. You're a waste of my time." Ferb turned from her, coldly.
Isabella smiled, knowing he was putting on an act for her. "You...want to 'break up' with me?"
"Yes. I no longer want to be in this five minute relationship with you." Ferb said.
"Goodbye then." Isabella sighed and walked away.

Ferb waited a few minutes before turning around. Suddenly, he was crushed by Isabella's hug.

"Thank you, Ferb." She whispered. She kissed his cheek and then walked over to Phineas.

He smiled as he watched Isabella shyly tell Phineas of her life long crush. His face burned red as he listened to her but he was smiling brightly. There was a pain in Ferb's chest as he watched Isabella fearlessly press her lips on Phineas but he shook it away. He was letting her go and he always kept his word.

Phineas and Isabella walked over to Ferb, their hands clutched together. "Hey, Ferb!"
Ferb smiled at his brother.
"I've got amazing news!" Phineas exclaimed.
Ferb smirked.
"Isabella and I are together!" He beamed.
Ferb nodded and patted his brother on the back. "Figured."

A girl walked up to them. "Hey, does Candace Flynn live here?"

Ferb eyes popped slightly when he looked at the girl. With her shining brown hair and flowing black dress, there was no doubt that this girl was gorgeous.

Ferb's mouth dropped and Isabella giggled as she reached over to close it. Phineas answered the girl's question. "Yes! She's inside! Did you need her?"
"Actually, she said she knew someone who could help me fix up my new house."

Candace ran outside and greeted the girl. "Hey, Vanessa!"
"Hey, Candace. So is he here?" Vanessa asked.
"Actually, he is. Vanessa, meet my step-brother, Ferb. Ferb can do anything with tools! He'll fix your new house right up!" Candace pushed Ferb towards Vanessa.
"Well, Ferb, it's nice to meet you. Wait, Candace, isn't he one of your brothers that you always complained about back in high school?" Vanessa asked.
Candace blushed. "Ah, yes. But I'm over that phase. Anyways, Ferb, Vanessa is moving into a new house and she'd like you to, you know, customize it. Make it her dream house."

Ferb didn't say anything and just pulled out his tool box and twirled his hammer.

Vanessa smirked at him. "Well, Ferb, it looks like I'll be seeing more of you in the coming weeks. See you tomorrow."

She smiled and then walked away.

Candace, Phineas, and Isabella shared a smirk as Ferb smiled dreamily after her.

Yay! PnF oneshots! At little bit of Phinbella, maybe Ferbella, and Ferbnessa! Also the guys were eighteen while Candace and Vanessa were twenty three.
Please tell me what you think!