Chocolate Croissants||Ferb x Reader

Aw crap nap I missed Christmas....but Merry Christmas! I'm not too late for the New Years tho! This was gonna be a Phinbella story but I decided to make it an insert story with Ferb since Ferb is well Ferb yayay

                         ~🎊🐳🎊~

You wiped your brow as you finished hanging up the last streamer for the party.

"Isabella! The streamers are done!" You yelled.
"They're great, (Y/N)! Now I just have to get the cookies out of the oven and we'll have ourselves a New Years party!" She exclaimed, happily.

You climbed down carefully from the ladder and smirked at her, "So have you heard of that thing where if you kiss your crush at exactly midnight on New Years, you live a long, happy life with them?"

Isabella's face immediately flushed a deep red as she tried to leave the room.

"But you already know that, huh? Considering I saw your search history on your computer. 'Ways to get your potential husband to kiss you on New Years'. Isabella, really?" You laughed as she rushed up to you, her clipboard covering her embarrassment.

"S-Shut up! A-And besides! As if you weren't thinking of kissing Ferb!" She defended.

You froze mid-laugh at the mention of Ferb.

Ah, Ferb Fletcher. What was there not to like about him?

Ambition? Check.
Hard worker? Check.
Talented in everything imaginable? Check, check, check!

Oh, and did I mention that adorable accent he had whenever he rarely spoke?

Yup. You, (Y/N) (L/N), are deeply in love with Ferb Fletcher.

"So what if I am? At least I didn't need to search up ways to kiss my man." You smiled proudly.

Isabella rolled her eyes. "Rightttt. Anyways, go get dressed and be back here in thirty minutes!"

"Ok, bye! And don't worry! I'll help you find ways to get that kiss!" You winked as she slammed the door in an attempt to hide.

As soon as her door closed, your heart started racing.

"I'm gonna kiss Ferb Fletcher!" You screamed, excited, as you ran home.

"Hello, parental unit! I'm gonna be in my room until the party! Don't interrupt me!" You screamed, scrambling into your room.

Clothes were being thrown every which way.

After a full thirty seconds of cleaning out your closet for the perfect outfit, you fell to the ground.

"There's nothing to wear! I'll never go to that party, and I'll never get to kiss Ferb, and we'll never fall in love, and get married, and have cute babies who'll have cuter babies, and grow old together! My life is ruined!"

Suddenly, that weird flash of light that always took the Flynn-Fletcher machines away flashed around you and you found yourself dressed in a dark blue, tea length dress. It was tight around your waist but flowed freely until your knees. Black flats had appeared on your feet and one glance at the mirror told you that you were wearing light makeup that highlighted your popping eyes and your bright smile.