The New Guy||Ferbella

Jason Elric

That was the new guy at school.

To be frank, Ferb didn't like him.

In fact, you could say he despised him.

As class president, Isabella had to be the new guy's buddy for a day.

"And here's the cafeteria!" Isabella smiled.

Ferb watched, his eye twitching, as Jason "yawned" and slipped his arm around Isa.

"Say, you know any cool restaurants where I could take you out?" He smirked.

Isabella glanced, worriedly, at Ferb who was trying to suppress his anger.

"I have a boyfriend." Isabella told him.
"Don't worry about him, babe. He doesn't have to know." He said, leaning in closer to her face.
"Sorry, I am very much in love with him so I'm not gonna cheat." Isabella tried to push him away.

Suddenly, Jason twisted her around so she was trapped in his arms.

"One kiss from me and you'll totally forget about that loser." He whispered into her ear.

"Uh, bro, are you ok with him do-"

Phineas turned around and saw Ferb was already marching over to them.

Ferb jerked Jason back before he could taint Isabella's lips.

"Man, what's your problem?!" Jason groaned as he glared at Ferb's emotionless face.

"Are you trying to make on move on Isabella?" Ferb asked.

"Yea, so? She's fricking hot, man, I'm not missing this." Jason smirked.

"Yes you are." Ferb said and swung his fist towards the poor guy.

"My hero!" Isabella giggled and kissed Ferb's cheek as Jason got knocked out.

Hmm maybe I'll make a Halloween oneshot