Ferb x Reader: Chocoholic

Request made by  @Tadashi-Yamada sorry for the CRINGE

You were in a Fireside Girls meeting right now but you couldn't concentrate.

All you could think about was Ferb Fletcher, your best friend and long time crush.

You felt something hit your head and you snapped out of your thoughts to see your troop leader, Isabella, staring at you.

"Is there something funny about getting your alchemy badge, (L/N)?" She asked.
"I...uh..." You tried to cover up that you had no idea what she was talking about and decided to come clean.

They all knew about your crush anyways. 

"Sorry, Chief, I was thinking about Ferb." You answered.
She blinked and then her blue eyes turned to hearts as she sighed. "Phineas..." 

The whole troop giggled as you both spaced off.

"Those two and their obsessive crushes on the Flynn-Fletcher brothers." Ginger rolled her eyes, laughing.

You and Isabella snapped out of your thoughts and turned to her sharply. "I'm not obsessive!" You both yelled.
Ginger smirked. "Whatever."
Holly piped up. "Hey, speaking of Ferb-"
"And Phineas!" Isabella added.
Isabella's right hand, Gretchen, shook her head. "Just Ferb, Chief."

Isabella pouted.

"Anyways, isn't tomorrow Ferb's birthday?" Holly finished.

You paused as you thought of what she said.

Ferb's...birthday?

You screamed in panic. "Tomorrow is August 16th?!"
"Wait, did you forget?" ISabella asked.
You blushed. "Uh, w-well..."

Ginger got in your face, shocked. "So you don't have a birthday present?!"
You sweat dropped and shook your head. "N-No..."

Isabella stood up. "Code Red, girls! I now commence Opearation Ferb's birthday gift! Any plans?" 

"Ferb likes video games, right? She could buy him the one that all the guys are getting now." Holly suggested.
Isabella frowned. "No, he already has it."
"What about that cool F37 blowtorch? My dad has one; it's really cool." Milly said.
"Milly, Ferb invented that." Isabella said.
"How about that 'Nailed It' Desk organizer? It's a pun and a gift!" Adyson laughed.
"Too cheesy." Isabella shot down.

Suddenly, Ginger came forward with a smirk. "He's turning eighteen, right? Then why not give him...you."
"W-What?!" You asked.
"Think about it, (F/N)! You're tall, slim,pretty, curves in all the right places...he'd love it!"

You blushed as your mind wandered to an unknown place.

Isabella hit you and Ginger in the head. "No! Get your minds out of the gutter!"
Ginger rubbed her head, laughing. "Only an idea."

You sighed. You had less than twelve hours to get Ferb a present and nothing seemed like a good idea.

"If I may say, isn't Ferb a chocoholic?" Gretchen pointed out.

You and Isabella gasped and exclaimed, "That's it!"

"Girls! Get out the mixing bowls! I commence Operation Chocoholic!" Isabella declared.

A few hours later, everyone's chocolates had cooled down and been decorated.

"Taste test!" Isabella announced and went around the room with Gretchen following closely behind.

"Delicious, Adyson!"

"These are cute and tasty, Millie! Well done!"

"Ginger, these are good but..did you put actual ginger in them?"
"A bit of spice from a spicy girl." Ginger winked.