Ferbnessa: Not A Smooth Talker

Lol got this story in my head and couldn't wait till morning

"Ferb, as Danville High's most eligible man of the junior class, the Danville Dolphins newspaper wants to know...is there a special lady in your life?" Isabella asked the British boy that made girls swoon at the sight of him.

He shook his head.

"No? No one at all?" Isabella asked.

Another shake of his head.

Isabella sighed and took off her reporters hat. "Ferb, as one of your best friends, you can tell me."

He waved to her and then left for class.

"Wait! Ferb!" Isabella called out and groaned, watching him leave.

As Ferb made his way towards his chemistry class, girls lined up against lockers to watch him walk by. He heard their swoons and sighs. He liked all of the girls in Danville but none of the girls here seemed like the one.

"Hey, Ferb! I, uh, was wondering if you wanted to catch a movie sometime?" Gretchen Bennett came up and asked him.

He shook his head and kept walking, leaving her behind.

Adyson Sweetwater came up to him and smirked. "Hey, Ferb. So, you and me? As Danville High's most eligible juniors, we'd make a great power couple."

Again, he left her hanging with a shake of his head.

"Ferb! I made a video game! Do you want to come over and test it with me?" Ginger Hirano asked.

No.

"Want to get some coffee after school?" Millie Madison asked.

No.

"There's a new amusement park opening across town! Want to come with me?" Holly.

No.

"I need someone to help me babysit the Turner twins with me. Want to come?" Katie.

No.

"Can I come over?" Melissa.

No.

Ferb broke out in a run to get away from the desperate girls.

Finally, due to his long legs, he was able to break away and rushed into his class.

He looked up in confusion at the teacher.

Instead of his middle-aged, hunched, and crazy teacher, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, there was another teacher.

The teacher was a young lady that looked to be in her early twenties and he swore that he had seen her before.

The bell rang and he took his seat.

"Hello, class! Dr. Doofenshmirtz is away due to uh...medical conditions but will be back in a month. In the meantime, I will be your substitute. My name is Vanessa Doofenshmirtz. Uh, b-but don't ask if I have any relation to your teacher. He-he's definitely not my dad so please don't think that. Anyways, you guys are around my age so you can just call me Vanessa." The lady said.

"I have a question!" Buford shot up in his seat.

"Yes? Uh...Buford?" Vanessa said, looking at her attendance sheet.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm-"

"If you use the correct mathematical formula, I'd say she is nineteen." Baljeet interrupted, adjusting his glasses.

"Wha-...um yes. You're-you're correct...Baljeet?" Vanessa said, gaping.

"If you're nineteen, doesn't that mean you should be in college?" Buford spoke up.

"Please raise you hand next time, Mr. Van Stomm. And I got special permission." She answered.

"Are you sure Mr. Doofenshmirtz isn't your dad? Because according to my data, you're his daughter." Irving called out, looking up from his laptop.

"How did you get that information? And-and I'm not!" Vanessa crinkled her forehead.

Ferb laughed softly at her attempts to cover up her relation to Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

"It's all on my super computer that Phineas and Ferb made me. It has the data of everyone in Danville. And even beyond here." Irving replied.

"Phineas and Ferb?" Vanessa asked.

Ferb raised his hand.

"Oh, wow! Ferb Fletcher? Isn't your sister, Candace Flynn? She was a friend from high school." Vanessa said.

Ferb raised his hand.

"Um, yes?" She asked.

"Are you single?" Ferb asked.

Everyone gasped and the room got quiet. Nobody made a sound. They were too shocked that the man that every girl wanted, the man that did nothing but building crazy inventions with his brother, the man that had never once had feelings for a girl...was asking a woman if she was single.

Vanessa looked around at her suddenly silent classroom. "Um, yes? Why?"

Ferb just smiled.

"Oh ok, well, oh! I forgot! Please open your notes so we can begin class." She announced.

After the bell for lunch rang, everyone filed out.

Except Ferb.

He stayed behind and pretended to finish up the noted even though he had already finished them.

"Ferb? Aren't you going to lunch?" Vanessa asked.

He shook his head and covered his paper.

"Oh...are you not hungry?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Um, so why did you ask if I was single?" She asked.

He shrugged.

"Don't talk much, do you." She grumbled.

Smile.

"Well, if you're not going to talk, want to hear a funny story about my dad-er Dr. Doofenshmirtz?" She asked

He nodded.

She sat down in the seat in front of him and leaned forward like she was going to tell a big secret.

Ferb smiled as she started her story.

This girl was the one

Yayayaya ferbnessa oh for anyone that doesn't know the American school system, junior is in high school and for sixteen yr olds

anyways just a reminder that I take requests lol

Ok byeeeeee