Shippy Dip Dip whatttt

"And so that is how you build your first rollercoaster-"

"SHANANANA!"

Isabella and Ferb looked over to the door and sighed.

"Phineas, you were supposed to be back an hour ago for the presentation." Isabella hid her face behind her hands.

"I know! But I met this girl and she introduced me to something cool called 'SHIPPING'! It's super cool! Have you heard of it?" Phineas shouted excitedly, jumping around the classroom.

"Uh, bro, what are you wearing?" Ferb asked, slightly amused.

"Oh, get this! It's called cosplay! I'm Natsu from this cool anime! The girl is supposed to be here in-"

"Ohayo! I'm hereeee!" A short Asian girl with black hair bounced into the room.

"Izzy! Ferb! This is Lucy a.k.a Mickey-Chan!" Phineas exclaimed.

"Natsu-Kun! Ready to save Magnolia?!" Mickey-Chan asked.

"I'm all fired up, Lush!" Phineas said.

They ran around the classroom. Phineas threw red confetti while Mickey-Chan waved around a bunch of keys.

Suddenly, a black cat that was obviously spray painted blue with white cardboard wings wandered into the classroom.

Mickey-Chan ran over to the cat and picked it up happily.

"Aye, Natsu! Don't forget my fish!" Mickey said in a falsetto voice, waving the cat around.

"Let's go, Happy!" Phineas said and draped the cat around his shoulders.

Mickey skipped over to Isabella and smiled.

"Uh, hi?"

"These are yours!" Mickey dropped the keys into Isabella's hands.

"For?"

"Because these are the keys to Phineas a.k.a Natsu's heart! Psst, by the way, you're Lucy! And you're Natsu's soulmate! I mean, not yet...but it's practically canon!"

Isabella flushed red as she held the keys. Ferb smirked and she punched him.

Phineas bounded over to Isabella with a dorky smile.

"Happy said I wouldn't have the guts to do it!" Phineas smiled.

"Do what?" Isabella asked.

"This!"

Phineas closed his eyes and leaned towards Isabella, getting closer to her pink unsuspecting lips.

Phineas felt a pair of fuzz around Isabella's lips and opened his eyes in confusion.

The class doubled in laughter as Phineas realized Isabella had pulled "Happy" from his shoulders and pushed the cat in front of her as a defense.

"Izzy!" Phineas pouted.

Isabella laughed, gently draping the sleepy cat around his neck.

She grabbed his cosplay scarf and kissed his cheek.

"Very cute today, Mr. Flynn," She winked. "Now go get change. We still have classes to teach."

Phineas beamed and saluted. "Aye, Mrs. Flynn! See you later, babe!"

Ferb laughed as Isabella's face became redder than an angry ruby.

She turned to Mickey who had filmed the whole thing.

"Hey! Delete that!"

And tHAT ladies and gentlemen is how to make a cRap oneshot😂😂😂

It was kinda weird to make but I was in a writey mood and this is the love child and my mood and my non creative mind!

Ok that was probably not a good way to phrase that...

Anyways! The next one will probably be an actual shippy oneshot! Hopefully...please request for ships or plots!