The Beak//Phinbella

As Isabella ran out into the chaotic streets of Danville, she searched for the town's favorite hero.

The Beak

It was unusual for him to be this late. Especially when buildings were collapsing and half the streets were filled with fire and people running for their lives. Definitely not a typical day for Danville.

"Look! Up in the sky!"

"It's the Beak!"

Isabella twirled around spotted the yellow mechanic suit that held the brave- but very late -hero.

"Save us, Beak!"

Isabella took hold of her camera that swung around her neck and tried to snap as many action pictures as she could.

As the Beak rushed around town to save citizens, Isabella found she couldn't catch his image with her camera anymore as the Beak scattered about the buildings.

Isabella darted up the stairs of a mostly intact building.

When she reached the top, she stood where she could  capture more pictures.

"Beak!"

Isabella swerved around to see the Beak's biggest enemy and Danville's current destroyer.

Kakapoopoo

When she was younger, Isabella might've laughed at the ridiculous name but now, when half the town was in ruins, she wasn't laughing.

The Beak appeared from behind a building and glared at the villain.

"Kakapoopoo! Leave Danville!" Beak declared, hovering in a fierce position.

"Never! Why would I want to leave such great destruction like this? I will be the greatest super villain ever!" He cackled in his spider-like contraption.

"And Dan-giraffe!" A little boy popped out from behind him.

"No! Sit down, Morty!" Kakapoopoo shoved the boy under the headboard.

"Sorry about that. He's my nephew. I have to babysit to 'get along' or whatever," He explained. "Anyways, where were we?"

"You were leaving Danville!" The Beak shouted.

Kakapoopoo laughed. "Nice try! Push the button, Morty!"

Everyone waited, hugging the closest person as the waited in anticipation, accepting death.

After a few seconds, nothing happened and Kakapoopoo sighed, looking down the dash board.

"Morty! I said push the button!" He yelled at the little boy.

"Dan-giraffe!" Morty pouted.

"No! That's the name of a terrible sidekick from long ago!" He said.

"Hey! I was not a sidekick!" Candace yelled from somewhere before being shushed by Stacey.

Kakapoopoo groaned. "Fine! I'll push the button! Prepare for your doom, Danville!"

Danville erupted in chaotic screaming as he pulled his arm back.

"No! I'm gonna do it!" Morty yelled and lunged at his uncle just as he pushed the button.

The ship wavered and pointed in a different direction.

The Beak stared, wide-eyed, as the red laser was headed for Isabella.

"Isabella!"

She barely had time to react and could only close her eyes and wait for an inevitable death.

Except...

It never came

Isabella heard a groan and opened her eyes.

She let out a shriek as she saw The Beak with a sickeningly large hole where his chest was.

As he hovered slightly, he blinked his eyes open at her and smiled weakly.

"I'm glad...you're safe..."

"BEAK!!!" Isabella screeched as his flight gave away.

She practically flew down the stairs in a rush to get to him.

When she got down, she saw his suit had broken apart into two pieces. 

"Beak?" She trembled slightly.

A tuft of green hair poked out from the legs and Isabella ran to it.

"Ferb?" Isabella's voice dripped with panic as the elder Flynn-Fletcher brother crawled out weakly from the suit.

"P-Phineas...." He muttered before passing out from exhaustion.

"What? F-Ferb?" Realizing he had passed out and hadn't died, she tried to pull his crushing weight from the suit before being assisted by two strangers.

As she tried to make sure he was alright, she was pulled back to the soft squeak of the helmet breaking apart.

She turned around and she felt as if a two ton rock was weighing down her heart.

There, in the middle of the metal cluster was a bruised and bleeding Phineas.

She dived to his side to make sure he was awake.

"Phineas? Phineas, please wake up..." She called softly.

Sure enough, his eyes flickered open and she gently smiled.

"Izzy?" He croaked.

"I-It's me, Phineas." She answered.

"I...wanted to tell you...I...I love you..." 

She saw that smile that gave her hope everyday. The one that made her feel everything was gonna be alright. The one that made her fall hopelessly in love with him.

"I love you, too, Phineas..." She confessed.

He stared at her with love in his eyes. 

Then he closed them.

Isabella felt his heart beat slow down and his cheeks get paler.

"Phineas?" Isabella said, trying to reassure herself the boy she loved was still there.

As his heart finally stopped, Isabella tried to hold to his last remaining warmth and love.

Isabella cried out in pain. Her wails drowned out the chorus of cries behind her, all weeping for Danville's last hope.

It was never the same without Phineas Flynn

Yikes didn't know how to end that

~Update(12/15/16): thought I uploaded this after Wattpad made me re-write it whoops~