Bufrigitte: Night of the Falling Stars

"Where's Buford?" Isabella crashed in through the Flynn-Fletcher backyard, followed by the rest of her Fireside troop.
"Oh, hey, Isabella! We-" Isabella rushed past Phineas and walked up to Buford.

Baljeet and the Fireside girls let out soft 'oohing' sounds as Isabella ignored her long time crush. Ferb smirked at Phineas' shocked face.

Isabella picked Buford up by his shirt collar and stared at him. "The French Fireside girls are coming."

Buford's face was suddenly fused with sweat. "Br-Bridgitte's coming?"
"Yes. Now hide your bullying butt and impress that girl with your fake French multiple personality." Isabella commanded.
"You mean, like 'Bonjour! Je m'appelle Buford! Qui a mangé la potagé?'" Buford said.
Isabella blinked and then tilted her head in confusion. "Did you just ask me if I ate the soup?"
Buford shrugged. "I haven't been studying my French. You know my passion is to film!"
"Thank, calculus." Baljeet muttered.

"...anyways, I finally-"
Gretchen cut off Isabella. "We, chief. We."
"Yes, I mean, we finally got Bridgitte to agree to visit Danville again. Now listen and listen good. Don't mess this up or you can just say goodbye to your love life because no girl likes a bully."

Gretchen opened her mouth.
"Not now, Gretchen." Isabella sighed.

"But last time she was here, she said she wasn't interested." Buford said.
Isabella groaned. "Great googli moogli, Buford! The only reason she agreed is because I said you had a change of heart last summer."
Buford eyed Baljeet. "I mean, making short films is nice, but.."
Isabella slapped him. "Buford! Focus! Do we need to get Little Suzie Johnson?"
Buford shuddered. "Please, no."
"That's what I thought. Now, they'll be here any day now-"

"Isabella, darling! We have arrived!"

Everyone turned around to see Bridgitte and two other girls walk in through the fence door. They watched in awe as the French Fireside girls sashayed their way towards Buford and Isabella.

"Bonjour, Buford. It's been much too long." Bridgitte smirked, circling him and her girls followed her, excluding Phineas, Ferb, Baljeet, Isabella, and the Danville Fireside girls.
"Um, B-Bonjour, Bridgitte." Buford said, backing up into the tree.
"Much too long, indeed." Bridgitte  inched forward.
"It's only b-been four years. Um, how've you been?" Buford asked.
"Oh, I've been good. A little lonely." She smirked as she ran her hand down his cheek.

Isabella sighed and reached over to close Phineas' gaping mouth while Ginger closed Baljeet's.

"Oh, well, um...it's n-not good for a...a lady, such as yourself, to um, be lonely?" Buford stuttered nervously.

Bridgitte scoffed and then walked a few inches away. Her girls followed her,  tossing their hair back.

"Bridgitte, so why did you come back again?" Isabella asked.
"Why, darling, you asked me to come back. Isn't that dance coming up or something?" Bridgitte answered.
"The Night of the Falling Stars Girls Choice Dance? Yes, yes it is." Isabella said, voicing her answer towards Phineas.
"Well, Buford darling. Do you have a date to this...this dance?" Bridgitte asked, turning to him.
"M-me? Um...no?" He said.
"Hmm...what about you two? Do you have dates?" Bridgitte pointed to Phineas and Baljeet. "My girls seem to have an interest in your...quirky ways."

Collette and Josette smirked, waving their fingers at them.

Isabella and Ginger growled and grabbed Phineas and Baljeet. "Sorry. They're taken."
"W-We are?" Baljeet asked.
"Oh, I don't mind going with you, Izzy." Phineas smiled.

Bridgitte raised her eyebrow and then turned back to Buford. "Quite alright. We can find some other guys to take us. So, Buford. You've grown out pretty nicely."
"I-I have?" Buford asked, sweating again.
"I've decided. We're going to that dance! Come on, girls! Makeover!" Bridgitte exclaimed and then they ran out of the yard.

Buford shot Isabella a glare and they laughed as he was dragged out.

Ok so this one was not planned out. I mean the beginning was but then the ending was...idk what happened there actually lol
It was going to be a Buford x Bridgitte oneshot but then I got out of hand so...there you go
Also I didn't know their ship name so I made it up. As you can see it's not very good...
Byeeeee