Ferbnessa: The Princess And Her Knight

Hey guys thought I'd do something cute so here you go >•<

"Your Highness, are you ok?"

Vanessa looked down and saw her uncles's loyal knight, Sir Ferb.

"I'm fine!" She exclaimed.
He smirked. "Are you sure? Can you get down?"

Vanessa looked down from the branch she was stuck on. She was ten feet above the ground and no way could she climb down with her dress on.

"I can." She lied. "Leave me and I shall get down."
"Ok." Ferb whistled as he walked away.

Vanessa tried to find a smooth branch to step down on as to not ruin her dress but to her dismay, all the branches were gone.

"What the..." She whispered.

Well, she definitely wasn't going to jump down.

She sighed in defeat. "Ferb!"
In a few seconds, he appeared. "You called, Your Highness?"
"Get me down." She ordered.
"And how do you presume I do that?" He asked.
"I don't know! Just get me down!" She huffed, crossing her arms.
He chuckled. "May I ask how did you get up there?"
"One of Dad's crazy experiments to put Uncle out of the throne." She muttered.
"You're lucky King Roger doesn't have any kids or you wouldn't be Princess." He smirked.
"Shut up! I would still be since I'm his niece! Now are you going to get me down or comment uselessly on my life?" She asked.

He laughed and then held out his arms. "Jump."
Vanessa's face turned red with disbelief. "Are you crazy?! I'm ten feet up!"
"Do you trust me?" Ferb asked calmly.
"No!" She yelled.
"Well, then that's gotta change. Jump." He said.
"I just said no!" She exclaimed.

Ferb sighed and looked around. He picked up a small stone and got ready ready to throw it.

"I swear on my Uncle's kingdom to get you executed if you throw that at me!" Vanessa screamed.

Ferb dropped the stone and smiled. "Have it your way."

He started whistling.

"Stop fooling around and get me-"

She stopped as she heard a flock of birds getting closer.

"Ferb!"

The birds got closer and flew around her, pushing their tiny bodies against her.

Vanessa usually loved animals but these ones were pushing her off the branch.

She screamed as she fell off.

She saw her life flash before her as she fell to the ground and she squeezed her eyes shut and prepared for the inevitable.

But instead of feeling the hard ground, she felt soft cloth and warmth.

She opened her eyes and found that Ferb had indeed caught her.

She stared at him with fright and then hugged him tightly, her fast breath showing in the cold air. Ferb welcomed her hug and hugged back.

After a few seconds, she remembered why she had fallen and hit his chest.

"How dare you! I could get you fired! I could get you banished! I could get you-"
"But you won't." Ferb interrupted.
"Wh-what makes you think I won't?!" She asked.
"Because you're nice." He said and smiled.

She blushed, not expecting that.

"Also, because I saved your life so you owe me." He laughed.
Vanessa scoffed and jumped out of his arms. "I should've known you'd use blackmail-AGH!"

She yelped as she tripped over a fallen branch.

Ferb rushed to her side. "Are you ok, Princess?"
"Don't touch me! I'm fine!" She said.

She tried to get up but it hurt too much.

Ferb smiled softly and turned around, bending over. "Get on."
"What?" She asked.
"I'll carry you." He said.
"Wait? You didn't bring a horse or something?" She asked.
"Nope. It's my day off and I was taking a walk." He said.
"Then can't you do a horse call or some thing like you did with the birds?" She tried imitating his bird call.

Unfortunately, she didn't know how to whistle and she just kept blowing out spit and her face was a deep red.

Ferb laughed. "Sorry, Princess. I haven't mastered a horse call yet. Guess you'll have to ride on my back."
Vanessa grumbled. "Fine."

Ferb helped her on and she swung and her arms around his chest and her legs around his waist until she was snug.

"Are you good, Your Highness?" He asked.
"I'm fine." She mumbled.
"Good." He said and started walking.

As he walked, she felt tired.
He sensed this and said, "It's ok if you sleep. It'll be a while before we get back to Danpan."
"I'm...fine..."

Ferb smiled as she fell asleep.

Lol this probably didn't make a lot of sense but whatever