The Day it happened

I was walking by the beach when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey where are you? I wanna hang out!" I hear my best friend, Evie, say.

"I am at the beach. I'll be looking for you." I say and hang up.

I kick my feet in the water while I walk. It's summer in Redding, California and it's really hot.

A few minutes later I here my name

being called.

"Madelyn!"

I turn to Evie and smile.

"Hey I haven't seen you since yesterday!" I joke and give her a hug.

She had always been really pretty. Her blond hair makes her blue eyes look perfect. She has always been prettier than me though. Always been the one who has boys falling for her. I've had one boyfriend and we are almost in our senior year of high school.

"Yeah well guess what?" She says with a huge smile.

"What?" I say and she squeals.

"One Direction is in town! I read it online!" Why are they here?

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know but they are HERE!"

We have been directioners since always.

"Oh my god! No way!!!" I say and we jump up.

"Yeah so we have to find a way to meet them! Or at least Niall!" She says. Niall is her favorite.

"Uh duh!" I say and we keep walking.

"We need to find out where they are staying." Evie says.

"Hey! Can you help me?" Some guy in a bush says to us. I walk over to the guy. "Only if you come out from hiding. We don't bite." I say and he stands up. Oh my god no way. It's Harry Styles. Evie gasps and I just stand there, speechless. "Okay well I kinda fell and hurt my ankle. Can you please help me get back to my hotel?" He asks us. "Uh yeah." I say and go over to him to help. Evie just stands there.

"Uh you coming?" I ask and she nods. "Oh um I didn't catch your names?" Harry asks us.

"Well I am Madelyn and this is my best friend Evie." I say and he help him. He puts his arms around our shoulders for support and we walk back to the parking lot. "Um I'm afraid I can't drive, can one of you drive me back to the hotel? We are staying at one by a school called University Prepatory?" He states or questions, I'm not sure.

"Yeah I know where that is. I will drive." I say as we help him into the passenger seat of his range rover. He hands me the key and I walk per to the other side of the car. I start the car and we start to drive away.

"Well hi. I am Harry. Thanks for helping me." He says and I smile.

"Anytime, we love you!" Evie says and I laugh.

"Yeah we are fans." I say and he nods.

"But don't worry we won't mob you are take your stuff. We aren't that crazy." Evie says and he sighs in relief.

"So how old are you guys?" Harry asks us.

"We are both seventeen." I say an he nods.

"And we actually go to University Prepatory but it's called U-Prep for short." I say and he nods.

"So why are you even in Redding?" I ask.

"Well we decided to stop on your and go to somewhere that we have never been before and Redding was the town we saw first on the map. And here we are." He explains.

"Well here we are." I say and park the car. Evie and I help Harry into the lobby of the hotel.

"I can call the guys to come get me, but can I ask you guys to stay? We could hang out or something?" He looks right at me.

"Yeah sure!" Evie says and we sit down as he calls one of the other boys. How did this happen?

"Liam is on his way down." Harry says an we nod.

"Are you guys excited?" Harry asks us. Well he kinda interrupted my beach time so no.

"Yes!" Evie says.

"Not me." I mumble but Harry hears me.

"Aww why not?" He asks.

"I was at the beach and I like the beach. Now I'm inside with a bikini and only a shirt on. I should be at the beach."

"Well we could all go back to the beach but we would have to change."

Just then, the handsome Liam Payne walks up to us.

"Well hello ladies. I can take Harry from here. Thanks for the help!" He smiles. Maybe I can go.

"No they aren't going silly! I asked them to stay and hang out but the pretty one here says she isn't excited because she would rather be at the beach doing the beachy things she does." Really Harry? But he said I'm pretty so it doesn't matter.

"Well we should go to the beach!" Liam suggests and it does seem fun to go with them.

"But come upstairs with us." Liam says and I help him with Harry.

"Oh my god I'm beyond excited!" Evie whispers to me and I smile.

"I know you are." I say and she laughs, earning a look at us by Harry and liam.

"Here we are." Harry says and we walk out of the elevator and to the King suite. We walk in and I hear the other talking and laughing. Holy poop this is happening! Yes I said poop because I don't believe in bad words.

"Hey Harry! Wait who are these pretty ladies?" Niall says as he comes over to us. I blush of course.

"This is Madelyn and Evie. We are all gonna go to the beach." Harry says as Liam and I help him sit down.

"Hi." I say and sit down next to Harry.

"Ooh fun." Niall says and ushers Louis and Zayn over to us.

"These are our new friends, Madelyn and Evie."