meanwhile....

noise marie pov

shit. no matter how deep i put my face in the pillow, they just wouldn't stop coming. i can still remember his face. i didnt want to. oh god did i want him to stay but....i couldn't deal with it anymore. i couldn't sit back and watch himself continue to kill himself for me. he has already done so much for me already! he saved me from sheril, brought me to his home town, got me a place to stay and helped me get settled, got me steady work, oh.....and lets not forget that he is the only man ive been with in about six years. only one who was willing to put his all into making me happy in the bedroom. he didnt run when he saw me in my birthday suit, instead being just as turned on as i was when i saw him. in all honesty, he was always really close. really fucking close. as in if he would have thrusted maybe four more times, i would have been satisfied but he would always die right then. just a few more thrusts and i could have felt whole again. shit. this.....this is for the best. i sniffled. i wish i didnt have to lie to him. i really do. i just knew that telling him i had someone else would make him feel a little better. he was with me for me, i just know it. he had all the options in the world but he chose me. i...i couldn't let him regret it in the future. i just couldn't let him kill himself on my account. id rather him be with someone he can manage and be just as happy.

later on that night...

reader pov

i sighed, massaging my temples with my fingers. "i want you to give me a blowjob," he said. "i dont give blowjobs," i grunted. my new bodyguard was tasked with showing me around to a few drop spots that he normally uses. "come on man. no one will know. just....play with the tip in ya mouth," he said. "im not giving you a blowjob, daisya. not gonna happen," i grunted. he parked right next to a dark alley. "no one will see you, ian. we can go into that alley, make sure that no one is around, you let me cum on your face a few times, then we can go. how does that sound?" he asked. "it sounds like you haven't had sex with anyone willingly in a very long time," i deadpanned. "that dont have nothing to do with whats going on right now. i know you do it, ian. ive seen you with that big burly guy many times. i cant imagine you not playing with his balls every time," he said. "im a SEME. 100% top here. you will never get a blowjob out of me, no matter how hard you try and coax me," i grunted. he chuckled. "yeah, and im the king of England. you? topping a big guy like him? id have to see it to believe it. just....will ya jack me off? i got a major boner right now," he said. "is this the last place you were susposed to show me? cause id like to go home now," i said. he sighed. "no, its one more place," he grunted, pulling off.

he pulled into the parking lot of another apartment complex similar to marie's. it was several of them arranged into a large neighborhood. he got out the car. i followed him inside one of the complexes, up a couple of flights of stairs and WAY down some long ass hall before he stopped in front of an apartment at the end of the hall. he reached into his pocket and dug out some keys, unlocking it before inviting me inside. i walked into a small efficiency apartment with a large queen sized mattress sitting on the ground with a few scattered pillows and a sheet on it. there was a little big backed tv on a crate in a corner and some scattered papers all over the floor. i spotted the bathroom through a cracked door. "you guys pay for an apartment just so you could make drops at it?" i asked. "tsk...no," he grunted, closing the door behind him. i heard him lock it. i turned around to see he had kicked off his shoes, dropped his pants, and was working his hoodie over his head. he tossed it into a corner, leaving himself in some grey boxer briefs and a white tee shirt. "why are you taking your clothes off?" i figured id ask a stupid question. "cause we fucking," he grunted, taking his shirt off, revealing a very fit slim body. some tattoos of skulls and bikes over his pecs and the upper parts of his arms. he leaned forward and pulled his socks off. i could see the outline of his erect dick in his boxer briefs. he stretched for a bit before standing up straight.