1 - Don't go...

Okay so I made a playlist that sorta goes with this story so like yeah here have it (also in my account description box thing):

https://open.spotify.com/user/tjhornberg/playlist/7Gs9rFFVzpBTExs8P12rlX

"Okay, okay! Last hug," I said, nearly crushing him as I tackled him, probably for the last time I would in a long, long time.

   "Just- remember to be careful, alright?" I told him. He gave me a side-long glance, clearly forcing a smile.

   "What could possibly go wrong in London? I've read enough about the damn place to know that if anything gets me, it'll be the security guards."

He took a step back in a rush, physically telling me he had to go instead of putting me through having to hear it. I shook my head at his actions, smiling to avert his attention from any straggling tears.

   "Please- can't you just- just stay? It just, is it really rational to just pick up and leave in the middle of the school year-" My voice strained to keep steady, but it ended up quivering anyway. What did I think I could I do? We were at the airport. It was too late for us.

A shadow fell over my face, momentarily blinding me, as he brought his hand up to brush it over my flushed cheek.

   "Annie. We've been through this. I'll come visit, and often at that. And don't you dare forget that I'll miss you just as much as you'll miss me."

I was about to make a joke out of what he just said, but decided against it. I didn't know if I could take, or if I'd start weeping like a baby.

   "I'll see you soon, okay? There's no way in... tartar sauce-"

"Tartarus, dummy. Didn't you pay attention in class?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He made a funny face at me and continued, "There's no way in Tartarus that I'm not seeing you soon. Goodbye, Wise Girl."

Without further a due, he headed in the direction away from me, much to my dismay. He walked through the gate with a composure the furthest away from happily as you could get.

I stood on the tip of my toes to see his jet black hair set course through the maze of people. He didn't look back as tears started ghostly kissing my cheeks, and thoughts flooded my mind- reminding me of everything I'd live without. Reminding me that I'd lost the only person ever to have rendered me speechless. I looked away with a great show of reluctance as a voice erupted through the speakers, not only echoing through the huge hall, but through my brain. The realization of the loss of him alone amplified the hurt coursing through my veins. I wasn't ready for change, and I'd honestly sell my soul to get him back.

This year was going to hurt. A lot.

Hello! I know this is super short, but it's just the prologue.

if you like Solangelo, I've published a new story so if you want to- go check it out (it's a lot better written cause I actually bothered to edit it)...

tie xx